Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Giants 2012 draft was loving terrible and a large part of the reason Giants fans now seem to clamor for Jerry Reese's head.

Rd 1: David Wilson - RB - Couldn't hold onto the ball well enough for Coughlin and couldn't pass block for poo poo. Beat the gently caress out of the Saints late in the season and then died. We'll never know how good he could have been
Grade - Incomplete

Rd2: Rueben Randle -WR- Has turned into a #2 or #3 WR. He's profoundly dumb but talented, and he at least contributes. Is almost straight up Mario Manningham 2.0.
Grade - B

Rd3: Jayron Hosley -DB- Had a mediocre rookie year and has been poo poo since, even on our depleted secondary
Grade: F

Rd4: Adrien Robinson -TE- A mid round Tight End nobody expected anything from, didn't catch a ball till this past season, and is primarily used as a blocker.
Grade: D+

Rd4: Brandon Mosley - OT- Has done nothing of value, if he's on the field it means someone got hurt
Grade D

Rd6: Matt McCants -OT- never saw the field, cut after one year, now a backup who never sees the field on the loving Raiders
Grade: F

Rd7: Markus Kuhn -DT- Depth player on the D-line. Got his first & only sack this year. For a 7th rounder it's hard to be mad about it.
Grade: C-

So our first rounder died, our second rounder is the only genuine contributor to the team and he's unreliable, and the rest are gone or probably gone very soon. If the 49ers draft didn't exist we might have the worst 2012 draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Morris is still a decent back but he's definitely not the superstud people claimed he would be after his rookie season

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

The Bruce Irvin draft gif was mostly people trying to force a new draft reaction.gif. Irvin wasn't the worst pick it's just that nobody knew him when he was picked.

The Weeden gif was a little more sincere. Both gifs made mods pretty much say stop forcing it the next year.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 15, 2015

• Locked thread