Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I was going for a jog in the park, when I found this little fella:

I know that leprechauns normally come out in the open on this day, but I never thought that I'd see one myself!

Anyhow, I went ahead and tried to catch him. He didn't put up much of a physical fight, but he wouldn't stop yelling at me. I managed to gag him with my sweat rag before taking him home.
He's locked in my basement right now. How can I get him to give up his gold? Any help would be appriciated.

And before anyone asks, I will not be sharing the gold. Finders keepers, bitches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
he has to summon a rainbow first I think

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
leprechauns like beejers.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Haha I was goig to post something but then I saw the image in the OP and let's just say *img-Seinfeld excusing himself at the theatre*

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
cattle prod

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Go back out in search of another leprechaun, making sure to secure the first one with heavy chains; the smallest ones are actually the strongest. Once you've acquired another leprechaun, secure them in the same room facing one another. Then just start cutting things off until one of them talks.

You see the trick is to have 2 of them, because they only feel empathy for others of their kind.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

use his magic coin to wish your way to Caesar's Palace!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Dig a hole and plant him in the ground in a green box. Fill in the hole. After about a month this will cause a rainbow to sprout from the ground. When you dig up the box it will be full of gold. Don't be misled by legends about pots of gold.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am not one for stealing babies, however, there is always the first time.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's a baby squirrel or rat.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Water boarding.

Or car battery to the nipples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

cum on his face

• Locked thread