Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i used to only use a bath towel a single time before it was doomed to be washed. these day I'm a bit more mature and go 3, even 4 uses between washes! no one even know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

towels get cleaned every time you use them, no need to wash

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
6 months minimum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Panniculus Rift posted:

towels get cleaned every time you use them, no need to wash

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

amityville anus posted:

6 months minimum

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I never wash mine. I mean, I only wipe myself with it when I'm already clean, so it never gets dirty.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i drip dry with hands on hips in the front yard as god intended

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
uG your posts are on fire you are unstoppable keep up the good work.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
I dry my towel with another, larger towel.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

uG posted:

i used to only use a bath towel a single time before it was doomed to be washed. these day I'm a bit more mature and go 3, even 4 uses between washes! no one even know!

1 time each year OP.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
use it until its crusty then throw it away and buy a new one

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
My dryness comes naturally and not through artificial means. The towel business just want your money, wake up sheeple.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I put my soiled towel in a wall safe behind a painting of a towel.
The next time I open the safe it is always clean and folded, but the painting is now an empty laundry basket.

HELP ME

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Sounds like you people are talking about bathing and I can assure you I have no interest in such stuff

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I acatually have a pet peeve where I only use a towell once. its wasteful im sure but gently caress you im paying the bills human being

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

I acatually have a pet peeve where I only use a towell once. its wasteful im sure but gently caress you im paying the bills human being

this use dto be me but one day i changed my behavior and i dont know why.

make sure you all wash your towel occasionally after 2 weeks i found it starts to smell like mildew and poo poo and not like the mildew i naturally smell like

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Why use a towel when you can just let the water evaporate naturally?

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

i usually shower at the gym after i workout and they give out towels, the only other time i shower is after sex or on sundays

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

E_P posted:

i usually shower at the gym after i workout and they give out towels, the only other time i shower is after sex or on sundays

why do you take a shower after sex? you shoudl be roaming around your house eating a steak naked, content in yourself over the woman you just conquored laying in the wet spot on your bed

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
Usually before this happens op

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Gaybee posted:

Usually before this happens op

I think it's becoming... S E N T I E N T

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005