Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
You are wearing steel toed boots, blue jeans and you are not wearing a shirt or gloves just your bare knuckles. How many chihuahuas could you take in a fight until they got the better of you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"Ay Chihuahua!"
/
:regd13:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
are the chihuahas sick or crippled, or have limited spacial awareness and tenuous control of their motor facilities

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Enfield posted:

are the chihuahas sick or crippled, or have limited spacial awareness and tenuous control of their motor facilities

They are normal healthy chihuahuas.

pussy.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
It's actually a lot of Chihuahuas ok.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Like 73, easily.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's my boy

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

infinite chihuahuas

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
how much zyklon b am i allowed to use? Because, preferably, I'd like to take them all. Chihuahuas are poo poo tier animals with ego issues. What is it with tiny, ugly dogs and hyper aggressive barking? gently caress them.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

How do the chihuahuas attack? Are they working together, or just attacking like rabid animals?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have a similar question.

How many Chihuahuas would it take before a Standard John Deere tractor is disabled?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

By 'take' do you mean 'ingest'?
Because I'd probably struggle to take even one of them if I was fighting some thing or some one

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

who would win if a million chihuahuas fought the death star

assume the death star has the exhaust port vulnerability and the chihuahuas know about it

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

texaholic posted:

just your bare knuckles

I want to dual wield nunchucks.
Or at least give me an aluminum garbage can lid and a pool cue.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
All of them, chihuahas are lame stupid dogs who bark more than they bite

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
hundreds. a living carpet of asthma-hounds

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Tiberius Thyben posted:

How do the chihuahuas attack? Are they working together, or just attacking like rabid animals?

The battle takes place in an enclosed space, 75% of the floor space is covered by you and the chihuahuas. The other 25% is empty a no mans land so to speak. The size adjust based on the number of chihuahuas you believe you could take.

Jamoke posted:

I want to dual wield nunchucks.
Or at least give me an aluminum garbage can lid and a pool cue.

sure blunt weapons are fine but no guns or edge weapons or john deere trractors or zyklon b gases.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
where am i supposed to take them

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

infinite chihuahuas

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:420:

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
:slick:

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

Mr. Pumroy posted:

who would win if a million chihuahuas fought the death star

assume the death star has the exhaust port vulnerability and the chihuahuas know about it

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly yapped out in terror, and were suddenly silenced...

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

every last loving one of them, op, with only a pair of boots and a lot of moxie
and by moxie i mean unquenchable. loving. rage.
and then we will celebrate, op, celebrate the bloodletting of the terrible purse dogs
and finally my rage may subside, if only until the shih-tzus need to be purged

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
According to Google, chihuahuas can weigh 3-6 pounds, which is a pretty wide range. I'm going to say that I could fight at least 3x my weight in chihuahuas.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
Honestly gently caress chiwowwows

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I think the chihuahuas would be too busy chewing on my glamorous boots.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I'm a beast master op, I'd just tame some of them and even the odds

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Better question:

Would you rather fight 20 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
What's the chihuahua to pug conversion? Something like 0.8 pugh per wahwah?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I vote Jason beats freddy lol WWWF 4 life

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

ButteCysts posted:

Honestly gently caress chiwowwows

They'll be chiwahwahs when I'm done stomping on them.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
4 angry chihuahuas would kill any idiot in here. One attacking your legs from the front, back, left, right and behind. You'd disable the first one just in time to fall over from the pain and then it's a matter of time before they're tearing out your eyeballs

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
All of them.

The Rage posted:

Better question:

Would you rather fight 20 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?
20 duck-sized horses. Horses are idiots.

A horse-sized duck would just try to rape me.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
maybe 1 or 2 op

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

4 angry chihuahuas would kill any idiot in here. One attacking your legs from the front, back, left, right and behind. You'd disable the first one just in time to fall over from the pain and then it's a matter of time before they're tearing out your eyeballs

So in your mind Chihuahuas see a full sized human they need to take down and do some wolf pack poo poo? Are they known for their teamwork?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
that's bullshit OP. Jeans and steel toed boots versus ankle biters tip the odds forever in your favor. They can't bite you at their level. Your hands would still be hosed versus whatever number you could realistically take though.

Go this thing naked and the number you could fight drops drastically. Imagine a six pound chihuahua holding on and trying to rip your balls off while the other couple dozen are shredding your ankles and achilles tendon. You reach down to get the dog off your balls and lose copious amounts of skin from your hands. You can't realistically chase a single one of them but they can catch you in an instant.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
100 at least 200 is probably more like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Are the chihuahuas part of a hive mind?

• Locked thread