Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Doug Gottlieb we know what you think because you dont stop fuckin talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Quest For Glory II posted:

Doug Gottlieb we know what you think because you dont stop fuckin talking

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

14 seconds left and a timeout, let's take the ball down the court and not call the timeout and just dribble straight to the loving corner to get trapped.

Oh good a 2nd chance, time for a bailout 3 and try to draw a foul.

Probably should have been called a foul, but I can't feel sad with that terrible final possession.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

Scrapez posted:

I think that's the worst last possession sequence I've ever seen. It's like Boise State had no plan at all. Crazy.

should've done this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wfg0n2EE8

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that was a foul

rosewood
May 7, 2004
Shockaholic
The guy left his feet but didn't make contact. Boise initiated the contact.

And Doug is wrong -- don't be shocked. That is NEVER called when it is the last second shot. MAYBE he gets that call 8 minutes into the game.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
if officials decide to start overlooking every foul where the offensive player initiates contact, I'd be all for it

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
That dude from Butler's team a few years ago would've flailed around wildly and drawn the whistle.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It was rough as all hell but I'll take it. We're absolutely hosed if we play like this again.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Dayton's coach is the new Quin Snyder. Dude just looks like the burnout druggie in a Lifetime movie.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
haha get hosed boise

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also lol at the whining over Dayton getting home court when Duke has played the tournament in North Carolina like every single year for the last billion years

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SA2K posted:

haha get hosed boise

You're my favorite Chargers fan. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Scrapez posted:

Dayton's coach is the new Quin Snyder. Dude just looks like the burnout druggie in a Lifetime movie.

That'd be Sean Miller's brother Archie, who probably still has a shooting range about 10 feet longer than any of his players.

• Locked thread