Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

ceaselessfuture posted:

i, too, can imprison and dehumanize an entire race

but no seriously I can't wait to get my goy hands all over that jew gold

im so jealous you get to go to real heaven now
tell me how nice the palestinian farmland is when you get there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
like this doesn't affect anyone here why do you give a gently caress

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

israel is building sandcastles on palestine's side of the beach this is an outrage!!!!!!! :cry:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There might be 1-3 Israeli goons.

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

goons like iran for some reason

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
tell me again what the middle east would look like if the arabs had managed to win any one of like the six wars they waged against israel in the 20th century

if generations of your family fought the arabs to defend israeli soil you'd be brainwashed, too

it's no different than the german model

the jews are the nazis of the middle east claiming their proper place in the hierarchy

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

dMastri posted:

jews ethnically cleansing, unironically

settlers have literally unironically irl poisoned palestinian wells on numerous occasions.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

israel is building sandcastles on palestine's side of the beach this is an outrage!!!!!!! :cry:

i agree the united states has nothing to do with the brutal israeli occupation of palestine, also the irl people who die because of it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RavenKrows posted:

goons like iran for some reason

I love Iran and think we should make them our number 1 Mideast ally.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

give the Palestinians $30,000 $1000 USD each, and one year to leave. Then roll tanks down the streets with soldiers knocking down the doors, grab the people and put them in on trains to resettlement camps in the east where they will await evacuation to a host country of their choosing meanwhile bulldoze the entire strip

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The "help Netanyahu warn the world" photoshop thread from a few years ago was p good.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

as a united states citizen, how is any of this related to israeli foreign policy and defense budgets? sorry im retarded explain it to me slowly

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."

RavenKrows posted:

im so jealous you get to go to real heaven now
tell me how nice the palestinian farmland is when you get there

She was actually talking about how much she wants to go back to Tel Aviv at some point, so gently caress yeah.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

if op really cared he would suicide bomb some jews

making them cry is satisfying enough

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

give the Palestinians $30,000 USD each, and one year to leave. Then roll tanks down the streets with soldiers knocking down the doors, grab the people and put them in on trains to resettlement camps in the east where they will await evacuation to a host country of their choosing meanwhile bulldoze the entire strip

well that's over, now to fight over cyprus :jihad:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

lol gently caress israel

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
did six million really die???

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cowman posted:

lol gently caress israel

gently caress palestine

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
gently caress babylon

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

as a united states citizen, how is any of this related to israeli foreign policy and defense budgets? sorry im retarded explain it to me slowly

okay the palestinians are free they have their state and un recognition and an army and all that, how does it affect you???

ps "not at all" is the answer

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES posted:

easy way to reinvest money into america, and at the same time satisfy the crazy evangelicals who, literally, believe the jews holds the key to the last days on earth

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

okay the palestinians are free they have their state and un recognition and an army and all that, how does it affect you???

they dont actually they are occupied and controlled by israel

how does anything bad in the world affect you retard human being. do you care about nothing. dont you give a poo poo about ethics? whats right?? what does jeffrey of YOSPOS believe in??????

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I could probably make a mint bringing drone tech to the Pallies....

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Jews and Arabs look identical I don't care about their desert shitholes

Seriously if they didn't have the best guilt writers for the last 2500 years in the world we wouldn't care about this anymore

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Why can't we all just get along??

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

redshirt posted:

I could probably make a mint bringing drone tech to the Pallies....

REPORTED TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR PROVIDING MATERIAL SUPPORT

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
have a dance off, whoever imitates these moves the best, wins

:slick:

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

crying angrily and helplessly at the world just like all of us

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

The Rage posted:

Jews and Arabs look identical I don't care about their desert shitholes

Seriously if they didn't have the best guilt writers for the last 2500 years in the world we wouldn't care about this anymore

:agreed:

always hoped that whoever is nearby would drop a nuke on the place so i could stop hearing loving morons complaining about it all my life

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

they dont actually they are occupied and controlled by israel

how does anything bad in the world affect you retard human being. do you care about nothing. dont you give a poo poo about ethics? whats right?? what does jeffrey of YOSPOS believe in??????

I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and all that, and would rather do stuff I can actually make a meaningful difference in. It's a good way to be.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

israel is a province of the united states

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
in a democracy, citizenship is a moral commitment

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol you dont see ownage like this everyday

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

TEAYCHES posted:

the better option is to force israel to accept peace through sanctions, divestment, and boycotts

Ball so hard motherfuckas wanna fine me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and all that, and would rather do stuff I can actually make a meaningful difference in. It's a good way to be.

if israel werent the #1 recipient of military aid from my own country that would maybe make sense, retard nihilist motherfucker. american public support of israel has dropped significantly over the last few years. its important to stop kowtowing to israeli foreign policy imo. do you live in america or like, argentina? lmao if you think that israel is some abstract thing that american politics doesnt affect

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

im pooping! posted:

i love israel and im not even a jew how about that

Confirmed good goy.

Every American should. Or at the very least, show some interest.
I mean, if your country gave nearly 10% of all the taxes it collects to a foreign nation smaller than New Jersey then you ought to care just a little bit.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
http://rense.com/general41/trill.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

if israel werent the #1 recipient of military aid from my own country that would maybe make sense, retard nihilist motherfucker. american public support of israel has dropped significantly over the last few years. its important to stop kowtowing to israeli foreign policy imo. do you live in america or like, argentina? lmao if you think that israel is some abstract thing that american politics doesnt affect

really makes you want to make a 'deal' with iran where you just let them get nukes doesn't it

• Locked thread