Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

israel/palestine is not a goddamn religious conflict and it's absolutely useless to be framing it that way.

how wude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

however, it is true that god is made up.

i disagree fair gentlegewn sire :tipothehat:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Atrocious Joe posted:

israel uses religion and ethnic/racial identity as a way to create national unity but tends to rely on the latter

the former is used when different jewish ethnicities start hating on each other within israel. i'm not entirely sure what those divisions are but i think the jews only really figured them out when everyone got to israel and then it turned out that not all the sephardis were all that similar to each other and no one really liked the russians at all.

hi joe. god loves u fiend. peace out.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
look to the shkai bowen ; )

• Locked thread