Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Was she in chuck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
She looked really good in the first film. The hair and outfit were just the way that movie was. What I didn't like was her physique started drifted into near female bodybuilder level ugly over the course of the next two films. Really over did it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

ZombieParts posted:

She looked really good in the first film. The hair and outfit were just the way that movie was. What I didn't like was her physique started drifted into near female bodybuilder level ugly over the course of the next two films. Really over did it.

Yeah, it was like she was a parody of herself in Reloaded.

But then I think that was the point of Reloaded, so maybe it works?

SMG? A little help?

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

its because her tits are too gay

tits gay. so what

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
shes annoying tbh

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

thsis is the actually rly gay

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I thought her relationship with Neo was believable for the following reasons:
1. It was foretold
2. Everyone in Zion is hyper-sexual.
3. She ain't gone none since serving on the Nebuchadnezzar
4. Neo is a super autist who's probably also a virgin.
5. He's The One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I would love to be in exactly three movies and make a couple million bucks on each and just invest it conservatively and be like DONE.

Comfy six figure income a year, never have to work, probably still have friends in entertainment if I felt like doing a thing again

• Locked thread