Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

"Oh no, little itty bitty germies make me so scared", give me a loving break. You don't need to wash your loving hands. You're a human for fucks sake! You don't need to be afraid of those small insignificant germs. Just suck it up and take it like a man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

you are a gross.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i'm doing my part to boost the population's immune systems :patriot:

Banned for Life
Feb 14, 2014

yougottabecrittingme
I work in a pretty dirty environment all day and sometimes I forget to wash my hands before I come home and my gf wonders why she keeps getting UTIs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

DaveSplitter posted:

"Oh no, little itty bitty germies make me so scared", give me a loving break. You don't need to wash your loving hands. You're a human for fucks sake! You don't need to be afraid of those small insignificant germs. Just suck it up and take it like a man!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
What about the guy who finishes a dump then rinses his hands off in cold water with no soap for <5 seconds.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

What about the guy who finishes a dump then rinses his hands off in cold water with no soap for <5 seconds.

if you don't do it right, why do it at all?

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp
*takes a piss then runs the tap for 2 seconds so that my roommate will think i washed my hands then i go and touch everything in the apartment without having washed my hands*

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Just use hand sanitizer instead of milk on your cereal and you'll be OK.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011
I never wash my hands in public bathrooms because my penis is the cleanest thing in a public bathroom. Also, open the door with a paper towel for your escape.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I still wash my hands despite the fact my dick is as clean as any other part of my body after a shower. its weird social engineering/obama or something

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
OP is gross and he dont even know why lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Personally, I wash my hands, but I hate and resent the world that makes me do so.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

i wash my dick so i dont have to wash my hands

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

technically piss and poo poo is more sanitary than tap water

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
can we combine a hand washing thread with a circumcision thread

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I wash my hands after making GBS threads. If there's piss on my hands that's their problem.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I don't wash anything ever. I mean what's the point?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Reer posted:

*takes a piss then runs the tap for 2 seconds so that my roommate will think i washed my hands then i go and touch everything in the apartment without having washed my hands*

pro move also put pennies in ur rear end in a top hat

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I went with the goon consensus for many years and didn't wash my hands unless I poo poo on them. I was also sick all the time.

Wash my hands now and rarely get sick. Ymmv though

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DaveSplitter posted:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I too, love norovirus

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
pussies don't have hands, op.

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

vaccinations are just like washing your hands but on the inside so i agree with the op

Ramulack
Oct 12, 2009

LaSalsaVerde posted:

vaccinations are just like washing your hands but on the inside so i agree with the op

vaccinations gave me autism and an SA account

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
i just let the water run for a few seconds so people think i wash my hands but in reality i am the carrier of fingernail fecal matter

Mambo No. 5
Feb 25, 2009

Admiral Parry "Terror" Sornis,
Dead Birds Society

I have an immune system. Fight me.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

cold water doesnt make a difference really

soap does

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I wash my hands when I get home.

Sometimes I use Purrell.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Working in a hospital would involve much less hand washing if it wasn't for all the non-hand washing icky people.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I never wash my hands, people love to complain when I walk out of a latrine with dry hands. OMG GERMS I MIGHT GET SICK gently caress off my cock is clean as gently caress due to your mothers mouth

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 278 days!)

i wash my hands in the girls im with

also my dick in her mauf

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Not washing your hands is gross. Not washing your hands ironically is gross and pathetic.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Paper Diamonds posted:

I never wash my hands in public bathrooms because my penis is the cleanest thing in a public bathroom. Also, open the door with a paper towel for your escape.

I do wash my hands and do the paper towel trick. When the bathroom is paperless, it makes me have to use my sleeve, which I hate.

See, I encounter people on a regular basis and often shake hands. If my only interaction was with the Domino's delivery man, I probably wouldn't wash my hands either, OP.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

I never wash my hands, people love to complain when I walk out of a latrine with dry hands. OMG GERMS I MIGHT GET SICK gently caress off my cock is clean as gently caress due to your mothers mouth
that implies that her mouth was clean, though

impressive delegation of hygiene

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
I don't do it because who gives a poo poo I never get sick. Touch money all day, touch stuff that hundreds of anonymous weirdos breathe on and touch, I pet my dog who is at any given moment probably covered in his own butthole germs, whatever. I don't see what difference it makes unless you are preparing food for someone else or doing surgery I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Toilet posting at school.

Totes gonna wash my hands.

• Locked thread