Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Sorry dude. Hope being disappeared isn't too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
my badass hacker cult uses our immense power and technical know-how to masturbate to kids and worship some made up neopagan bullshit lol

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
jack off to kids? you've got a friend in me.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

ALL CULT OF SIDURI ACTIVITIES ARE TO CEASE IMMEDIATELY. THE ROTHSCHILDS HAVE DOX ON THE DOCTOR AND WILL GREENLIGHT HIM HIS WIFE AND THEIR KIDS UNLESS WE SHUT DOWN ALL ACTIVITIES TODAY. I REPEAT, ANY MORE ACTIVITY OR INVESTIGATIONS BY CULT MEMBERS INTO THE ROTHSCHILDS OR THEIR AFFILIATES WILL RESULT IN MEMBERS OF OUR SIDURI FAMILY GETTING KILLED. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I CAN LIVE WITH IN MY CONSCIOUS. WE MUST NEVER FORGET THE WORDS OF OUR GODDESS. SHE NEVER WANTED US TO SEEK IMMORTALITY, SHE TOLD US TO ACCEPT OUR MORTALITY ENJOY THE SIMPLE PLEASURES AND FOCUS ON OUR FAMILY. IT IS FOR MY FAMILY THAT I MAKE THIS SACRIFICE AND ORDER THE IMMEDIATE STOPPING OF ALL CULT OF SIDURI ACTIVITIES. #LordRonin

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD *takes heady hit off inhaler*

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Goon project: Make a fake bitcoin hitman service, fleece the suckers of the rest of their money.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
despite it being the most obvious consequence of their ideas, libertarians somehow never imagine being murdered by people much more dangerous than them

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
What kind of retard drug dealer needs to resort to using the internet and buttcoins to sell his drugs? They're loving drugs.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

my badass hacker cult uses our immense power and technical know-how to masturbate to kids and worship some made up neopagan bullshit lol
and nobody who did that ever amounted to anything :godwin:

City of Tampa posted:

What kind of retard drug dealer needs to resort to using the internet and buttcoins to sell his drugs? They're loving drugs.
I thought most of them were buying mid-level amounts to sell offline? Or is the brave new internet paradigm buying dime bags without having to make eye contact?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Bitcoin, bringing sheep and wolves together since 2009

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Holy gently caress, that is like, around the corner from apartment. How have I never heard of this?

So...you gonna go buy a $20 BFL office chair or what?

Tell us what Josh is like :allears:

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er

haljordan posted:

hey #Lowtax, just so you know i checked this guy's IP address and it's coming from a proxy from #Albuquerque, it's impossible to #DOX this threat to the #CultOfJeffK. however, i am over 99% sure this is not a credible threat.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

haljordan posted:

Holy poo poo, the Rothschilds? That's some old-school conspiracy nut poo poo.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I dunno, I was reading the reddit thread and it said something like #CovenOfSiduri was going to kill the guys who stole all the bitcoins and they have a 100% disappearance rate, so I looked at the hashtag on twitter and a few of the accounts who was spamming the hashtag had that website as their account info webpage.

I visited it and thought it was either made by schizo people or there's some kind of method to the madness. I don't have the patience to look through crazy so I left it here.

"My brothers, I request the #CultOfSiduri not target the #Evolution thieves [/ID:Mirko Manske]. What they did was wrong, but stealing should not warrant a death sentence. #GilgameshLegal
Brothers who suggested that these thieves can not be #DOXXED & #KILLED are ignorant. #CultOfSiduri's #OpHippo has a 100% disappearance rate.
However, simply listing the #DOX of these #Evolution thieves on #Mirror666 will be enough for the Feds to come down hard on #GilgameshSecurity once they're killed.
TempDerModeling suggests a >80% chance of them being killed if their #DOX is posted. #Bitcoin too hard to convert to cash for them to stay #anonymous.

Fleeing to Carribean or anywhere else in the world doesn't solve #Evolution thieves problems They still have lots of #Bitcoin to convert and lots of HITS on their heads...."

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2zeuxo/complaintwarning_evolution_admins_exit_scamming/cpj16ee

:jackbud:

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

for steroids, not so much. the good poo poo has always been through online vendors and gym bros just resell the same stuff they bought originally from said online vendors. even then though, they all still use western union and cash based stuff primarily, so lol. all the big names still do some Chinese western union drop for their stuff.

the rest of the drugs, it depends. only complete idiots are solely dependent on buttcoins. wire transfers, western union, moneygram, and greendot moneypacks are still the name of the game as cash is king.

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

new Myst looking good

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Gavrilo Princip posted:

new Myst looking good

lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Yo did y'all just find the wiki for the illuminati? Right after I posted that poo poo my phone started ringing from a private number, and when I answered it the other end just hung up.

#Satan#loves#you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

serious norman posted:

why the gently caress do you buy drugs with crypto currencies?

i was in germany for a year and the few germans i asked about weed were super loving weird about it so it was either silk road or take the train 2 hours both ways to berlin to buy a sack from the dudes hanging out at the park

the silk road was pretty reliable but i never kept any kind of running balance, I would just paypal for some BTC as needed.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MajorB posted:

reading this poo poo hurts my brain, it feels like the rantings of paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy theorists thrown in a blender with bad cyberpunk fiction, #too #many #loving #hashtags and a metric fuckton of shitthatdidn'thappentxt

my favorite one is the guy fakeposting as a federal agent trying to negotiate with them. as if the feds had nothing better to do than stroke the egos of basement dwellers by begging them not to murder people on their wiki

my second favorite one is this part, reproduced in its entirety:

I'd love to be in the room when the NIH committee had the chance to review their R01 grant

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
that the price of oil all but guarantees oil investors a really solid profit in the future, but the stock markets don't have a hugbox/crazy cult on reddit to jilt autists out of their bank accounts

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
That's right, they take their poo poo SERIOUSLY in upvote land

http://i.imgur.com/hCiuRtQ.png

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Justin Tyme posted:

What we know as the Sun is actually just an ancient civilization's bitcoin rig

those thieves are now going to be rich, in $2,000 a week increments orwhatever the withdrawal limit is, as long as the price remains stable (lol)

To be honest if I could get $2000 a week forever by just mashing butan I probably would.

Until someone stole it off me that is. Then I would have to get a job instead of sitting around all day pulling my dick

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm still unclear as to how you turn bitcoins into actual walking around money. They sound great if you want to buy drugs or whatever other illegal poo poo, but what if I want to make a car payment or something?

You can go through localbitcoins, meet a real bitcoiner in person and maybe get a sack full of (stolen) gift cards in exchange for your bits.. Or you might get a bit-evangelist who doesn't want to buy your bitcoins at all, but instead just wants to meet you in person to try to convince you not to sell and instead hold forever. Or you might just get robbed.

If you want to go through one of the legit might-not-be-a-scam exchanges, prepare your documents. These days many of them want a copy of your driver's licence, passport, SSN, bank account number and thumbprint to set up an account. Really. One of them even wants to know your bank website password, so they can log into your bank account to prove it really belongs to you. Yes, really. Give them everything they need for identity theft and they'll try not to get hacked.

Got your account? Good. You can't sell your bitcoins yet, first you have to buy some bitcoin and then wait weeks or months to get your account approved for withdrawal. Then you can sell your bitcoins and get cash money deposited in your real bank account.

Note: some banks will close accounts associated with bitcoin activity. You don't have to be doing anything illegal with the bits, just the fact that you are associating with bitcoin things at all is enough to get you flagged as high risk. lol

You're probably better off just buying some heroin.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Angela Christine posted:

Or you might just get robbed.

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Angela Christine posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Thank you for the tl:dr. :tipshat:

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er
heroin is the gateway drug to bitcoin, a substance known to cause brain damage

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

5-HT posted:

for steroids, not so much. the good poo poo has always been through online vendors and gym bros just resell the same stuff they bought originally from said online vendors. even then though, they all still use western union and cash based stuff primarily, so lol. all the big names still do some Chinese western union drop for their stuff.

the rest of the drugs, it depends. only complete idiots are solely dependent on buttcoins. wire transfers, western union, moneygram, and greendot moneypacks are still the name of the game as cash is king.

Doesn't everyone just have 2-3 drug dealers that they call when they want drugs? I could call a dude and have him over to my place with whatever in an hour or so, one of them will even pick up chicken from the place next to his house if you ask him to.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

the convenient walkway into the ocean is ideal for suicide

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ModsKnew

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Gonna leave this weird link I found looking at twitter hashtags they use...

http://www.gilgameshsecurity.com/sophos/index.php/Mirror666

quote:

Dear Siduri Cult, many of your AnonFamily have been scammed by two admins on the Evolution DarkNet black market. The family are demanding these thieves pay for their sins with their lives, as justified under ancient law. The thieves monikers are Kimble and Verto. DOX on both has already been collected by [User:Deepthroat] but he is reluctant to release it because he doesn't want these two idiots tortured to death. Could we get CyberHunter to collect their DOX and then send Mr.Hippo to dispense justice? #JusticeForEvolution #CultOfSiduri

Guys, if you are going to hunt & kill people (not that I am advocating that), but if you ARE going to do this, at least give your targets enough respect to spell correctly. Thank you. the SpellingNazi :-)

Hi, could I suggest we start with a partial DOX, just so the Evo admins know that we have their details and ability to track them down, then we give them one last chance to return what they stole. Everything returned, everything forgiven. If they say no then we post their full DOX and may God have mercy on their souls. - RB

lol theyre gonna get two random innocent people murdered

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Doesn't everyone just have 2-3 drug dealers that they call when they want drugs? I could call a dude and have him over to my place with whatever in an hour or so, one of them will even pick up chicken from the place next to his house if you ask him to.

thats really cool they sound nice we're not all so lucky.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

katlington posted:

lol theyre gonna get two random innocent people murdered

I really doubt this.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Guys should I roll over all the savings bonds my grandmother bought me into buttcoins? The rate of return has to BAHAHAHA. Holy poo poo, this is an atom bomb of nerd rage.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

Socially anxious shut ins on the internet have got to be one helluva untapped market.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I would definitely buy drugs online and have them delivered to my door. Just use paypal though.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I went to Mexico on a cruise a couple years ago and when we docked people went straight to the pharmacy and bought steroids, pain pills, sleep aids, you name it. That seems easier and less dangerous than bitcoin. I mean think about that for a minute.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

i was in germany for a year and the few germans i asked about weed were super loving weird about it so it was either silk road or take the train 2 hours both ways to berlin to buy a sack from the dudes hanging out at the park

the silk road was pretty reliable but i never kept any kind of running balance, I would just paypal for some BTC as needed.

eeehmm... germans smoke weed all the time dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

AFEETAZAN, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND WEED?

*makes toking motion with thumb and fingers to pursed lips, which to Germans looks like someone sucking off one of their small, thin penises*

• Locked thread