Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I was thinking about Butterfly Labs today and I googled their address and this came up http://kansascity.craigslist.org/fuo/4880079545.html

:lol:

Do they still exist? Anyone from BFL in prison yet? I have not been following for about a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
And what happened to Magic the Gathering Online Exchange? Was it fraud or ineptitude? The last thing I remember were pictures of the owner outside the building in Japan, gently sobbing.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Holy gently caress, that is like, around the corner from apartment. How have I never heard of this?

So...you gonna go buy a $20 BFL office chair or what?

Tell us what Josh is like :allears:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This guy over on the Bitcoin Talk Forums is going at BFL hard, and the stuff he uncovers is amazing. I think he's a former employee? It's confusing.

Gonna go get this cat euthanized. Smile!!
:stare:

He later posts this

Someone posted on another website that Josh has some huge mansion from all of this.

How are none of these people facing any sort of jail time? Hell, they still actively post on social media and proudly list BFL as an employer. I remember reading about someone getting arrested for using a counterfeit coupon to buy food, this poo poo tho. :shrug:

• Locked thread