Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It loving hurts like a bitch even 12+ hours later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
too bad it didn't stop you from posting about it

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

why do the american music awards have pepper spray? are they trying to control Diddy or Kanye?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
How does pepper spray taste? Do you think it would work on tacos? What about in scrambled eggs, or a pot of chili?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How does pepper spray taste? Do you think it would work on tacos? What about in scrambled eggs, or a pot of chili?

it tastes like pain It makes you choke and fucks up your throat so you can't really taste anything

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Eat the dick, Leo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

LeoMarr posted:

it tastes like pain It makes you choke and fucks up your throat so you can't really taste anything

So I should have sour cream on hand when enjoying pepper spray?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Were you at the Wrigleyville McDonalds?

quote:

3:13PM — Report of a man threatening passers-by with a knife outside the Wrigleyville McDonald’s. Cops find no one.
4:19PM — “20 men” fighting inside the Wrigleyville McDonald’s.
4:28PM — Need an ambulance at the McDonald’s for a man with a head injury.
4:33PM — Officers need more units at McDonalds!
4:35PM — Keep sending cars to McDonalds.
5:29PM — Man in the 3900 block of Janssen is calling 911 on behalf of his roommate who got beat up. Victim tells officers that he was just moseying along past the Wrigleyville McDonalds about 20 minutes ago when a group of people “cold-cocked” him. Ambulance requested. Battery report filed.
6:20PM — Three white guys are fighting in the Wrigleyville McDonald’s.
12:27AM — They need an ambulance at McDonald's. A battery offender is bleeding from the mouth. He's handcuffed for his trip to Illinois Masonic.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i bet you deserved it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So I should have sour cream on hand when enjoying pepper spray?

yes the fat from dairy products neutralized the burning agent so it would be a good idea to have on hand

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
How did you remove the pepper spray, op

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Beef Turret posted:

How did you remove the pepper spray, op

To get it out of my eyes I got in my car and blasted a fan directly onto my face while blinking profusely, then I used paper towels to dry the tears which had the chemical agent in them.

To get it off my skin I covered my arms in milk to neutralize the burning agent long enough to cover myself in vegetable oil for about 10 minutes. I then wiped the vegetable oil off my skin with a dry paper towel.

To get the residual stuff off I used warm water because it activates the burning agent to find the spots it was still on, and used Dawn/water to break down the oils.

then I went to sleep, it still burns the back of my neck and little bits are still on my arms.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

To get it out of my eyes I got in my car and blasted a fan directly onto my face while blinking profusely, then I used paper towels to dry the tears which had the chemical agent in them.

To get it off my skin I covered my arms in milk to neutralize the burning agent long enough to cover myself in vegetable oil for about 10 minutes. I then wiped the vegetable oil off my skin with a dry paper towel.

To get the residual stuff off I used warm water because it activates the burning agent to find the spots it was still on, and used Dawn/water to break down the oils.

then I went to sleep, it still burns the back of my neck and little bits are still on my arms.

the life of a minority

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So what were you going to get pepper sprayed op. I mean you probably deserved it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I had to get OC sprayed and I was eating red hot spicy chili later that afternoon.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
Have you considered not breaking laws?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

were you being detained?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

why do you go out on amateur night?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

bradzilla posted:

So what were you going to get pepper sprayed op. I mean you probably deserved it

My company decided in a drunken Saint patricks day party to host pepper spray duels. So all of us sprayed each other infront of the wives and girlfriends for their entertainment.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why didn't you stare directly into the spray and bellow at the top of your lungs "loving BRING THE HEAT YOU BITCH BOY!"?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LeoMarr posted:

My company decided in a drunken Saint patricks day party to host pepper spray duels. So all of us sprayed each other infront of the wives and girlfriends for their entertainment.

I say it every year, but Retard Fuckface Shitbrain Ltd. really needs to rethink their holiday parties

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

LeoMarr posted:

Next time save the Feats of Strength for the not-real holiday Festivus.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

LeoMarr posted:

Do you or any of your coworkers have husbands or boyfriends?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I say it every year, but Retard Fuckface Shitbrain Ltd. really needs to rethink their holiday parties

Its for OUR amusement, not theirs. loving chattletards.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

They were going to promote the first person to be less insanely retarded than the rest of you and refuse, for showing initiative, and for not being pepper sprayed by your boss in front of your laughing wife who then blew him in the toilets while you were crying and wiping yourself down with vegetable oil.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

too bad it didn't stop you from posting about it

Yo give me the details on that razor thing in your sig.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They were going to promote the first person to be less insanely retarded than the rest of you and refuse, for showing initiative, and for not being pepper sprayed by your boss in front of your laughing wife who then blew him in the toilets while you were crying and wiping yourself down with vegetable oil.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weird, I thought NYC was cool with all the gay pride marchers, OP.
Sorry for your mistreatment.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the police should abuse more goons imo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
We just used regular milk with soap in it.

Not being a bitch helps too.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Did this prove to your wife that you are in fact heterosexual

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Alan Smithee posted:

Did this prove to your wife that you are in fact heterosexual

other than the aggravated rape in the jail (he started it crying until he was bottom), then yes.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Which do you like better: greek yogurt or regular yogurt?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

truly we are all fedora bearers before Cool Dude Who Assaults Himself With Riot Control Weaponry To Amuse His Boss

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ghlbtsk posted:

Which do you like better: greek yogurt or regular yogurt?

Obv Greek

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Boss: what's that you've got there, Terry? Skittles? We know what that means!

Terry: oh gawrsh!

Bitch Terry produces a Kel-Tec PF9 9mm pistol and shoots himself repeatedly.

Boss: that's my Terry!

The audience laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

congrats at being so bitchmade that you spent your st patricks day causing yourself intense physical pain for the entertainment of your corporate superiors

while probably wearing a stupid green hat

• Locked thread