Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i was at a faire and thought that some of the horses and donkeys looked really bad, but i don't know enough about horses to really tell. if a grown horse is skinny enough that its ribs are clearly showing, is that negligent to the point of being animal abuse? not like the above pic, much more visible & on a grown horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i meant to write an update on the super skinny horse at the faire thing, but forgot. apparently quite a lot of people reported animal abuse at the faire and an animal taskforce (sounds cool, but probably a couple of officials with clipboards and not like a flying horse in a cape) did a sweep of the faire and wrote out some tickets. some goats and horses were confiscated/seized, too (wonder what they do with these, auction them, i guess, but they're in such lovely condition that i'm not sure anyone would want 'em) lovely story on one hand, but at least some people got punished for animal cruelty

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

o she's cute.. grats on the win, as well.

• Locked thread