Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
hm I know, I'll ask my TA Xenophon exactly how many points I need to get on the final to pass the class. because if I know how many points I need, I can get them. it's like knowing a magic spell. I could figure this out on my own but I won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Idiot Kicker posted:

*misspells chlorine 3 times in a row in 2 different ways

despite it being correctly spelled in the question itself

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
"but....this isn't an English class, so...grammar and stuff shouldn't count, right?" -my clumsy attempt at convincing my skeptical TA Xenophon that the garbage I wrote at 2am isn't garbage

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
heh, there's no way my TA, who has graded hundreds of these papers every quarter for the last four years, will notice that I've cunningly changed the line spacing to 2.2, the margins to 1.1", and increased the kerning

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
man, I really need a B in this class since I'm on academic probation. better turn in half the assignments late and then tell my TA about my situation in the last week of classes

• Locked thread