Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

It's been a while since I saw it, but did that really happen? Was it a plot point? Who was gay exactly?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
I. AM. SUPERMAN." -Superman

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'm assuming superman is using his super speed but that wouldn't make the liquid fall out of the bottle any faster this gif is ruining my canon.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

"He's no ordinary man he's........a SUPER....man"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the longer it goes on the more serious he is about his drinking

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Thuper Man
:gay:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm assuming superman is using his super speed but that wouldn't make the liquid fall out of the bottle any faster this gif is ruining my canon.

he should have smashed the bottle in the air, picked the glass out and slurped it up with a straw

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
"...the..."

-superman

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Tiberius Thyben posted:

lol if you don't know how super-drinking works

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"Grunge was the final nail in the coffin of commercial music albums" -Superman 1983

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 19, 2015

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
"Oh gosh, a black-man-robot!

A Negrobot!"

-Christopher Reeves as Superman when he believes the camera is off.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
How would superman even get drunk? Must be some type of liquefied kryptonite I would think.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Superman actually has telekinesis but for whatever reason it's normally limited to him flying. His crippling alcoholism is probably giving him the desperate motivation to telekinetically force the alcohol out of the bottle faster than normal, like how people throw cars off people in emergencies.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

dog buttz posted:

Superman actually has telekinesis but for whatever reason it's normally limited to him flying. His crippling alcoholism is probably giving him the desperate motivation to telekinetically force the alcohol out of the bottle faster than normal, like how people throw cars off people in emergencies.

uh, actually thats superboy, hth

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lucky Guy posted:

uh, actually thats superboy, hth

lol why the gently caress do you know so much about superheros, nerd?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

"it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees" = superman 3

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

me reading op's threads

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

dog buttz posted:

lol why the gently caress do you know so much about superheros, nerd?

kinda answered your own question there

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

For real tho when the computer turns the dumpy looking lesbian into a cyborg that was the FREAKIEST poo poo when I was a kid. When she opens those freaky milky white eyes ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

RideTheSpiral posted:

he should have smashed the bottle in the air, picked the glass out and slurped it up with a straw

This would be the most awesome bar trick ever

• Locked thread