Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
for the next 12 hours some lovely romance novel publication company is accepting pitches on their twitter under #carinapitch, so get to it because the window to fame and fortune is closing

when miranda met abu on facebook she knew he was the love of her life. from the united states to the turkish border and beyond, this explosive romance will leave you breathless #carinapitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
i think fifty shades was twitter fanfic??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A princess finds love in the most unlikely place: a sexy blacksmith

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A princess finds live in the most unlikely place: her butt.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

in the grim darkness of the future, is there only war?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Applewhite no joke I would sign you in an instant for either erotica or romance, have you ever wanted to be a star!?!!?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It turns out the perfect match for the handsome millionaire was the middle aged woman living alone with her cats.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

It turns out the perfect match for the handsome millionaire was the middle aged woman living alone with her cats.

you spelled billionaire wrong but yeah this is good

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
THIS SUMMER

ONE MAN

ONE MACHINE

WILL ACHIEVE

SINGULARITY

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What's under the hunky Scotsman's kilt?
A large penis whose exact dimensions are frustratingly never specified.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

EngineerSean posted:

Applewhite no joke I would sign you in an instant for either erotica or romance, have you ever wanted to be a star!?!!?

Unironically my dream. Don't toy with me.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

a naive girl throws chance into the wind and runs off to join ISIS

there she meets an impassioned fighter who is about to throw his life away

together they discover that love is a battlefield.

its called "Jihad me at hello"

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

a guy who has cancer decides to journey around the world for his last year and while traveling he falls in love with a woman who lives in japan or something and then they get married and it turns out he doesn't cancer but then she gets cancer and dies

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Noblesse Obliged posted:

a naive girl throws chance into the wind and runs off to join ISIS

there she meets an impassioned fighter who is about to throw his life away

together they discover that love is a battlefield.

its called "Jihad me at hello"

this is not your joke but i still like it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A chubby woman meets a mysterious, Central European gentleman who sweeps her off her feet. It turns out he's the crown prince of a tiny kingdom the size of Rhode Island located somewhere in the Swiss Alps.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
His throbbing manhood isn't tiny though.
Also he doesn't mind eating pussy.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
A married man finds out his husband is cheating on him with another man and does nothing to stop it.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Caught in her orbit:

The rogue planet always thought he would be lonely, but as he travels through a new solar system will he find out the meaning of love?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

toying with posters is my kink, sorry

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Applewhite posted:

It's actually fairly easy to break into the romance novel biz. Look into it if you're serious.

Also, Suddenly, Fabio.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A nice guy finally gets the girl he's been pining for all these years when her jerk jock boyfriend dumps her.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
darth vader and chewbacca gently caress

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I wanted to maybe do something with like a time-traveling viking and a nun with giant breasts but it's already been done :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MvH9IaD1xw

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

An antibody and a virus meet and find they are inseparable. Will their love be torn apart by the active immune system?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Gruntsucker:

Despite the scorn of both their communities, a pacific lumpsucker falls for a grunt sculpin. Their romance tears the seafloor apart.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
she's from israel. he's from palestine. they fall in love, but what will happen when she finds out a rocket he fired from gaza killed her aunt? and how will he react when he finds out she's a mossad agent tasked with pretending to fall in love with him?

movie version stars katherine heigl and steve carrell.

ETMPlus
Jul 28, 2008

You're going to be the Eleventh Commandment: 'Thou shalt not get away with it.'

Applewhite posted:

A nice guy finally gets the girl he's been pining for all these years when her jerk jock boyfriend dumps her.

an overweight, sweatpants-wearing man's anime body pillow waifu comes to life and gives him the courage to bathe and move out of his parents' basement. but will the world accept the star-crossed, cheetos-stained lovers?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ETMPlus posted:

an overweight, sweatpants-wearing man's anime body pillow waifu comes to life and gives him the courage to bathe and move out of his parents' basement. but will the world accept the star-crossed, cheetos-stained lovers?

(She is still a pillow, she just hops around and the anime character on the pillow can move/speak freely)

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Sucked by a black hole:

He is the brightest star in the sky, shedding his light throughout the cosmos.

She is the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy, who nobody thought was cool in high school.

Their love will tear the universe apart.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When her butt gets stuck in a revolving door, the sexy fireman who pries her out turns out to be the love of her life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A space princess falls in love with a tentacle monster, but he wants to see other people.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Bound by the blockchain:

When two bitcoins are transferred to the same account for tumbling, they find that nothing can erase the story of their time together.

What happens when one winds up in a deleted wallet?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Slave to the strong force:

A high energy neutron finds more than he bargained for when he runs into a palladium nucleus at the supermarket.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Can a Creeper and an Enderman find love against all odds?

ETMPlus
Jul 28, 2008

You're going to be the Eleventh Commandment: 'Thou shalt not get away with it.'
Emily Jane, a tugboat, works day in and day out on the new york waterfront, dreaming of a life beyond the polluted waters of the East River. One morning, it comes up to a mooring to pick up its cargo: a strapping 200' chemical barge named Reinauer-325. Diesel isn't the only thing burning as they run through Hell Gate towards New Haven.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
She's a princess, he's a commoner. Will they gently caress?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
A lonely poor girl meets a rich guy and they inexplicably gently caress

A lonely rich girl meets a poor guy and they inexplicably gently caress

e:fb

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A lonely cowboy finds physical comfort in the butts of his fellow cowpokes,

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Volcano of lust:

Two continental plates slowly grind against each other. One slips slowly into the subduction zone, another sprays out tons of magma and ash.

What happens when their parents find out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A woman goes to her doctor, but is redirected to a veterinarian when it's discovered she has a dog's anus.
The title is Slippery When Vet

• Locked thread