Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

RAVELATiON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Is it over? Have we declared white people the winners yet?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i am white technically but i attribute my artistic skills to my swarthy italian rapscallion heritage

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

dogcrash truther posted:

Good argument, except what is this thing you've posted, and is it art?

It's an ancient African beetle juice ghost, and yes.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
White people suck at art, because the only thing they didn't outright steal is representational art, which isn't art at all. It requires no imagination and no talent if you know the tricks.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Also video games are not art because they weren't invented by black people. That point might have already been made. Haven't really been reading this thread.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

there is no such thing as white people

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ArmZ posted:

there is no such thing as white people

Someday... :allears:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Will there ever be a day when we have all mixed and become 1 race? How long is that gonna take?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
OP is wrong.White women make terrible art. White men who are mentally stable also make bad art. White guys with a full set of teeth are not quite there with quality art. White artists that grew up in NYC are at the top of the art world game. The best artists were born shortly after World War 2 - the first of the babby boomers.. So basically Tom is the only guy that has all of those qualities, therefore Tom makes the best art, hands down.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Picasso had skin like a potato later in life.

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The Protagonist posted:

by this logic mcdonalds makes the best cheeseburgers

White people make the best art relative to its price and convenience

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011