Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahler
Oct 30, 2008

Nurses are p crazy guys. One I was working with today was trolling redneck hunters on Plenty of Fish. They have no fear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dougie McdDouger
Nov 19, 2014

I do like muffins , but I tango all night long.
Why doesn't she just go and gently caress a guy instead?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Could you theoretically implant an egg in a old human vegetable, and then also implant sperm or however in vitro works. Let it grow in the old lady in a coma and then birth it?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
If you steal a baby, what's your next move? Do you pretend you adopted it and somehow the adoption didn't come with paperwork? Do you pretend you were pregnant the whole tim? Your colleagues are doctors and nurses so that one seems hard to pull of.

I guess you have to skip town buy documentation for your new baby?

Asking for a friend.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Dougie McdDouger posted:

Why doesn't she just go and gently caress a guy instead?
She did, she has two kids already.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah there is mad lockdown now, baby moves more than 3 feet from its crib without a doctor signing a digital a-ok and all the doors slam shut

thank god the bad old days of mass baby breakouts are behind us

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Could you theoretically implant an egg in a old human vegetable, and then also implant sperm or however in vitro works. Let it grow in the old lady in a coma and then birth it?

nah dude the old body just absorbs the baby and actually gets a bit stronger for it, its totes creepy and 100% real

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

google "young blood plasma regenerates old tissues the rich will live off the blood of the poor for eternity" of you wanna kmow more

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

detectivemonkey posted:

If you steal a baby, what's your next move? Do you pretend you adopted it and somehow the adoption didn't come with paperwork? Do you pretend you were pregnant the whole tim? Your colleagues are doctors and nurses so that one seems hard to pull of.

Asking for a friend.

I'm pretty sure in at least one case a girl did walk around with a pillow for months first. She might not have been a nurse, though. She might also have been in a TV movie or something, idk.

E: seriously post some nurse stories

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
wait, same fetus?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Windows 98 posted:

no because of menopause.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

NightVis posted:

wait, same fetus?

Hmmm you're right I should have worded the thread title better.

I guess it COULD be the same fetus I mean I didn't actually read the article. But that would be weird.

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

Nurses have the God complex that doctors do, but without the education or intelligence.

I knew a nurse who worked at an old person home and decided a dude didn't need his pills because he was taking too many and there were better, natural alternatives. The old dude almost died and the nurse was fired and basically banned from ever working in the field again. He moved down south and quickly got a job as a nurse again.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Phil Niekro posted:

Tip: If you have a baby and get amnesia afterwards you arent obligated to take care of it anymore.

You aren't actually obligated to take care of a baby at all, you can just drop it off at the fire station.

How cool is that, who wouldn't want to grow up in a fire station?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tsinava posted:

gypsies too OP

actually you're thinking of goblins

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
"I dunno how we''re gonna take care of this kid, Bob. The bills are piling up and we both work such long hours"

"You're right Mary, should we give our child to the firemen, who will care for him and teach him their traditions and ancient ways?"

"No, that'd make him too badass. let's just keep on trucking and raise another lovely poor kid"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Biff Rockgroin posted:

Nurses have the God complex that doctors do, but without the education or intelligence.

I knew a nurse who worked at an old person home and decided a dude didn't need his pills because he was taking too many and there were better, natural alternatives. The old dude almost died and the nurse was fired and basically banned from ever working in the field again. He moved down south and quickly got a job as a nurse again.

Hahahaha what the hell. It's weird that the healthcare industry is so lax in background checks, there was some doctor guy who kept poisoning patients to death and he kept just moving and getting new jobs whenever people got suspicious. Nobody bothered to check his references for like two decades, he even had charges on his record but claimed they were just from a bar fight and people took him at his word.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ryoshi posted:

Hahahaha what the hell. It's weird that the healthcare industry is so lax in background checks, there was some doctor guy who kept poisoning patients to death and he kept just moving and getting new jobs whenever people got suspicious. Nobody bothered to check his references for like two decades, he even had charges on his record but claimed they were just from a bar fight and people took him at his word.

theres heaps of dr deaths that have been caught and who knows how many that havent

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Yeah I know that's what I'm saying, why isn't there better background checks? Like I'm pretty sure that if I ran a hospital I'd want to double check that seventeen people didn't mysteriously die the night my new hire Dr. Killemall got dumped by his fiancé at his old job.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

detectivemonkey posted:

Asking for a friend.

You always read these cases where it's like "35 year old reunited with their family after being abducted at the age of two" and I just don't get it, how were they enrolled in schools? How does someone who is dumb enough to steal a kid somehow become smart enough to hide it for the kid's entire life? Boggles the mind.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Ryoshi posted:

Yeah I know that's what I'm saying, why isn't there better background checks? Like I'm pretty sure that if I ran a hospital I'd want to double check that seventeen people didn't mysteriously die the night my new hire Dr. Killemall got dumped by his fiancé at his old job.

because people are multiplying at an exponential rate and doctors arent

e: doctors are multiplying at a lower exponent

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I guess what I'm saying is

I should have become a doctor.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

detectivemonkey posted:

If you steal a baby, what's your next move?
Traditionally, you'd bring it to the next witches' gathering (since it's unbaptized and thus perfect for sacrifice).

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

detectivemonkey posted:

Asking for a friend.

You sell it for drugs hth.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

My mom's a nurse. should I be looking for my actual birth parents

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
It was me op

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

gigawhite posted:

My mom's a nurse. should I be looking for my actual birth parents

Absolutely. Document your quest with lots of pictures and make a thread about it.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

we ban battered wives but this literal fetus swindler is still aloud on the forums?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

we ban battered wives but this literal fetus swindler is still aloud on the forums?

Man have you seen a picture of the perp? She's got a pretty rough time of things already from the look of it, no need to drag her down more. :(

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
You guys realize this woman cut the 7 month pregnant women open and took the baby, right? It wasn't at a hospital. The baby died too. :(

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/longmont/suspect-in-baby-snatching-dynel-lane-held-colorado-nurses-aide-license

Crazy lady is a CNA, not a nurse. It's like comparing the kid at Jiffy Lube to an actual mechanic.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
GUYS I ESCAPED IM OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

unassertive boy 99 posted:

God I'm like the total opposite. If I get pregnant I hope someone takes it off my hands asap (but loves them n poo poo)

Respond to every local Craigslist ad for free baby clothes and get disappointed whenever they don't cut you open and steal the fetus from inside of you.

• Locked thread