Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
what the fuuuuuuck. Was looking for an at-home face scrub and this poo poo was recommended in a link by someone.

They put (I assume their own...?) piss on their faces. Or they drink piss.

http://www.acne.org/urine-therapy-reviews-524/
http://www.livestrong.com/article/84200-urine-acne/
:barf:

I mean I've been desperate before with health stuff, but nowhere NEAR that desperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

ill pee on ur face free of charge

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

sounds gross but i'll try anything once

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
pee isnt very gross if its yours. id rather have my piss on my face than my own poo poo, cum, or even an equal amount of my own spit

OP, just loving do it

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
^ sadly it's not for a scrub.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

ill pee on ur face free of charge

will you now :raise:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Panniculus Rift posted:

sounds gross but i'll try anything once

if you say this before they do it each time then it actually tricks the freak fairies away and keeps you safe.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Studies show that male urine contains pheromones that women can't resist. A dab or two behind the ears before you hit the club and you're good to go

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i, ve been wondering what to do with all my piss jugs

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

does the piss have to be fresh?

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
Urine is not unhealthy, nor is it a waste product.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:itwaspoo:

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
The Golden Fountain

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

MonkeyBot posted:

Urine is not unhealthy, nor is it a waste product.

how's your urotherapy going bro?

Panniculus Rift posted:

does the piss have to be fresh?
I'm guessing any old pissjug will do

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
This is good to listen to while you go about your therapy.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I like the 4 and 5 star reviews that state they haven't tried it yet but they have heard good things

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
It's not necessary to drink your own urine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFQ2ECfPOw

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

gonna charge teenagers money for getting my piss jugs poured on they're face

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
it really works.

try it op.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
It might sound gross, but urea is actually an effective moisturizer and skin emollient. See the NHS, wikipedia, etc. You can purchase urea creams at the drugstore, but they're very expensive; it's much more cost-efficient to use your own urine. It's sterile and it shouldn't smell bad as long as you keep hydrated. I'm a medical student, and I've been using my own urine for skincare purposes since I learned about the keratolytic properties of urea in undergrad. :) I'd suggest it if you have chronically dry skin or acne problems that haven't responded to common treatments.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Steampunk iPhone posted:

It might sound gross, but urea is actually an effective moisturizer and skin emollient. See the NHS, wikipedia, etc. You can purchase urea creams at the drugstore, but they're very expensive; it's much more cost-efficient to use your own urine. It's sterile and it shouldn't smell bad as long as you keep hydrated. I'm a medical student, and I've been using my own urine for skincare purposes since I learned about the keratolytic properties of urea in undergrad. :) I'd suggest it if you have chronically dry skin or acne problems that haven't responded to common treatments.

wait...if you buy at the drugstore, whose urine is it....?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

urea is also used in all modern trucks to reduce smelly emissions. if it was so gross, that wouldnt work that way would it?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

OP is getting so owned lol

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Queen Gnome posted:

wait...if you buy at the drugstore, whose urine is it....?

It's produced commercially from carbon dioxide and ammonia. Using your own urine is better for the environment.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
^ idk I'd stick with the non my urine one.

1gnoirents posted:

OP is getting so owned lol

surprised so many goons put pee on their faces :shobon:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
For some reason I expected this to be some sorta rod-in-pee-hole thing. Good I was wrong but honestly I would have clicked it anyway.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Virgin Boy Eggs are an ancient eastern tradition with a myriad of health benefits. Educate yourself you Urophobe.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hosed up if poo

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

http://whale.to/a/urine_therapy7.html

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Avocados posted:

For some reason I expected this to be some sorta rod-in-pee-hole thing. Good I was wrong but honestly I would have clicked it anyway.

You were expecting that to be therapeutic?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

posted:

I'd be impressed with your knowledge, were I not so revolted. I was going to say something mildly witty, sadly asking "poo NOT magic?" but then I followed the link. I may vomit. Vomit, btw, is not magic, and I give advance warning I will not follow any link which purports to show that it is.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Queen Gnome posted:

^ idk I'd stick with the non my urine one.

surprised so many goons put pee on their faces :shobon:

I'm not.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Do It Once Right posted:

Virgin Boy Eggs are an ancient eastern tradition with a myriad of health benefits. Educate yourself you Urophobe.

Except there aren't any peer-reviewed journal articles showing that piss eggs have health benefits, while a wealth of such evidence exists for the use of urea in skincare. I mean, this is the kind of stuff you learn in Biochemistry 101. If you don't want to put pee on your face, don't do it. But saying that it doesn't work because it's gross is basically the same as a pseudoscience freak saying that pharmacological treatments are bad because they're not "organic". Read the evidence and decide for yourself instead of basing your decisions on an emotional kneejerk reaction.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Queen Gnome posted:

what the fuuuuuuck. Was looking for an at-home face scrub and this poo poo was recommended in a link by someone.

They put (I assume their own...?) piss on their faces. Or they drink piss.

http://www.acne.org/urine-therapy-reviews-524/
http://www.livestrong.com/article/84200-urine-acne/
:barf:

I mean I've been desperate before with health stuff, but nowhere NEAR that desperate.

Are you just hearing about this? People have been giving this advice over at E/N for years.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I heard actually that it was baby morning pee that was the solution, I have been using my son's and it didn't do wonders, but it has kept my face better looking than normal.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ive been using urine for years, although maybe not in the traditional way. i suffer from really bad chronic constipation and the best way to treat it is with regular enemas. but as you probably know if you use enemas too often your bowels will stop doing their normal motion on their own. HOWEVER aqueous urea inhibits the chemical signal your bowels use to interrupt motility. the best way to get aqueous urea (ie. not cream): urine. the first time it was a little weird (mainly because the only thing i had on hand to pee into was an old glass from the kitchen) the effects were amazing. not only was it the smoothest, pain-free, gas-free enema ive ever had, but the warm urine in my colon actually made my bowel movements MORE regular! i think it was acting like a urine lubricant, because every day that week afterwards i had great, clean poops, barely any wiping required (except to dab up a little urine still exiting my anus). i quickly found a much better way than using a glass: a three foot length of clear plastic tubing (i use 1/8 inch diameter because my penis is very narrow and needlelike, but it should work with larger diameter tubing too). i insert the tube into my anus and push the head of my penis into the other end of the tube and pee directly into my colon. this has the added bonus of keeping the urine at body temperature, purely a comfort thing. it's been absolutely lifechanging and i usually carry the tube with me when i go out, just to keep my colon 'well lubricated'. im a portly gentleman so i just wrap the tube around my waist under my shirt to carry. you can barely smell urine at all. hope that helps!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Roy posted:

Are you just hearing about this? People have been giving this advice over at E/N for years.

Yeah, E/N replies are 50% pee on yourself and 50% pee on your partner/family and sever.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

you irl posted:

ive been using urine for years, although maybe not in the traditional way. i suffer from really bad chronic constipation and the best way to treat it is with regular enemas. but as you probably know if you use enemas too often your bowels will stop doing their normal motion on their own. HOWEVER aqueous urea inhibits the chemical signal your bowels use to interrupt motility. the best way to get aqueous urea (ie. not cream): urine. the first time it was a little weird (mainly because the only thing i had on hand to pee into was an old glass from the kitchen) the effects were amazing. not only was it the smoothest, pain-free, gas-free enema ive ever had, but the warm urine in my colon actually made my bowel movements MORE regular! i think it was acting like a urine lubricant, because every day that week afterwards i had great, clean poops, barely any wiping required (except to dab up a little urine still exiting my anus). i quickly found a much better way than using a glass: a three foot length of clear plastic tubing (i use 1/8 inch diameter because my penis is very narrow and needlelike, but it should work with larger diameter tubing too). i insert the tube into my anus and push the head of my penis into the other end of the tube and pee directly into my colon. this has the added bonus of keeping the urine at body temperature, purely a comfort thing. it's been absolutely lifechanging and i usually carry the tube with me when i go out, just to keep my colon 'well lubricated'. im a portly gentleman so i just wrap the tube around my waist under my shirt to carry. you can barely smell urine at all. hope that helps!

lmao

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
piss on me

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

k but only if it's for THERAPY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

you irl posted:

you can also work in pairs with this method

• Locked thread