Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Testikles posted:

We will first need to secure the strategic areas! You can capture the marina with your shoggoths and prevent any humans from escaping. My Insektikorps will take command of the life guard shack and the sound stage so I can make my pronouncement as EMPEROR OF SPRING BREAK.

Your pronouncement? My ancestors ruled the land the upper-Earth men now dwell upon, and I swore by the Old Ones of earth, sea, and sky that my descendants would do the same. You wish me to give up their birthright to you, insect? I will die before I allow such a dishonor! I will be the Empress of Spring Break!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
I control an army of expendable, inaccurate soldiers.

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?
im a loose cannon that cant be trusted

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Davethulhu posted:

I control an army of expendable, inaccurate soldiers.

Yes... YES!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pththya-lyi posted:

Your pronouncement? My ancestors ruled the land the upper-Earth men now dwell upon, and I swore by the Old Ones of earth, sea, and sky that my descendants would do the same. You wish me to give up their birthright to you, insect? I will die before I allow such a dishonor! I will be the Empress of Spring Break!!!!!!!!

Gentle things, please! We all have our areas of power and weakness, and if we will work together we'll need to reconcile some matters of control..

Don't hate on your fellow freaks!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

redshirt posted:

Gentle things, please! We all have our areas of power and weakness, and if we will work together we'll need to reconcile some matters of control..

Don't hate on your fellow freaks!

*reluctantly sits back down in his giant skull shaped chair*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Testikles posted:

*reluctantly sits back down in his giant skull shaped chair*

As the leader of the Insektoids, what's your three top priorities?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JossiRossi posted:

*literally has the mental capabilities of a 2 year old and can only repeat his name, GRUNT, but is like super strong and has some tragic back story or something*

Grunt, I'm gonna need you to take on these other poo poo posters.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

redshirt posted:

As the leader of the Insektoids, what's your three top priorities?

InsektiCONS!

My three priorities are: conquering earth, enslaving the human race, glorifying the Insekticon race through my conquests.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Testikles posted:

InsektiCONS!

My three priorities are: conquering earth, enslaving the human race, glorifying the Insekticon race through my conquests.

Insekticons, yes. Of course. Hail!

I apologize for the mix up as at the time I was also dealing with the Collecticoids and this must have crossed my thoughts.

I look forward to working with you and your legions.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

*just shoots the hero in the loving face without any exposition*

:colbert:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're looking for the following positions:

Thug
Advanced Thug
Fire guy
Explosive Girl

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I'm the dude that explains our devious plans in great detail to the good guy, before sending them off to be killed in some overly complex way that allows them to escape somehow

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im gay

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Then get out, this thread is for Super Villains, not Fabulous Villains

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my bad

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

theperminator posted:

I'm the dude that explains our devious plans in great detail to the good guy, before sending them off to be killed in some overly complex way that allows them to escape somehow

So Advanced Thug then?

Thanks for applying, you're not on the team.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

redshirts weakness is children

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

So Advanced Thug then?

Thanks for applying, you're not on the team.

Guess I'll see if the Fabulous Villains will take me

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I don't have any powers. I just commit crimes based on my gimmick (the Great Depression era in the American Midwest).

But the man who constantly foils my plans is on the hero team, and I think you really need me around to act as his foil.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I don't have any powers. I just commit crimes based on my gimmick (the Great Depression era in the American Midwest).

But the man who constantly foils my plans is on the hero team, and I think you really need me around to act as his foil.

Congrats! You're on the team! (as generic thug)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
*always plans evil scheme with only town that has superhero in it*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We've got a pretty good team put together - feel free to still apply if you're interested. There's always openings for Thugs and Advanced Thugs.

Now we need to start talking plans.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

david... posted:

redshirts weakness is children

It's called kryptotyke

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

redshirt posted:

We've got a pretty good team put together - feel free to still apply if you're interested. There's always openings for Thugs and Advanced Thugs.

Now we need to start talking plans.

hold lowtax hostage in exchange for the unbanning of posters of our choice?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
our organization needs a name, too; something we'd be proud to burn into the surface of the moon with a giant laser

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
infiltrate and then engineer a brutal coup in one of the subforums

also add to my list of powers: ideas guy

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Shotgun.

My powers are that I'm vaguely foreign and have henchman that wear turbans. Also some of them ride camels.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
can we invade byob and make it even more chill?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's called kryptotyke

:golfclap:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
protection rackets paid in plat certs against the smaller, weaker threads

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
what are your powers redscurt

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

he's the, uh, "brains" of this operation

money laundering..... but with bitcoin!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lure gnarly to our volcano lair and give him the "we're not so different" speech, but then leave him for dead in the underwater shark maze anyway

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Mad Archivist posted:

he's the, uh, "brains" of this operation

money laundering..... but with bitcoin!!

can phones mine buttcoins? because we could hide a buttcoin miner in the awful app i think. i dunno, i'm the chill villain not the tech villain.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

can phones mine buttcoins? because we could hide a buttcoin miner in the awful app i think. i dunno, i'm the chill villain not the tech villain.

theoretically, yes, but the limited power of the devices and small userbase would insure practically zero ROI

so clearly it's a great idea, will file it away in S:NW:SAF:RSVT(0315)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i went to high school with a girl who works at facebook now, i'll see if i can seduce/corrupt her and do something evil with that

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

our organization needs a name, too; something we'd be proud to burn into the surface of the moon with a giant laser

I was thinking something like "The Renegades" but I'm totally open to suggestions. Like maybe an acronym would work better.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nation posted:

I've got a lot - I am an actual super villain, after all.

One of them is super trolling.

Also, super punctuality.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

redshirt posted:

I was thinking something like "The Renegades" but I'm totally open to suggestions. Like maybe an acronym would work better.

there is already a renegade crew, and it also implies an underdog status which is simply anathema to our supervillain status, acronyms are gold though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

there is already a renegade crew, and it also implies an underdog status which is simply anathema to our supervillain status, acronyms are gold though

Renegade Crew was destroyed.

How about Redshirts Angels of Doom (RAD)?

• Locked thread