Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

shiksa posted:

did you know hipsters eat food??

i also hear they wear clothing, and ride bikes. can you believe that poo poo?? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
safety razors own, everyone should get one to use on their junk

your penis will thank me when it's free from your disgusting body

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

i dont shave and every couple weeks i trim my beard with a pair of god drat scissors

like, sorry you fuckboiis cant grow a beard or whatever.

sorry about your acne scars

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

TEAYCHES posted:

isnt it pretty easy to cut yourself with a merkur safety razor? ive read it takes more time and care. i feel like i couldnt knick myself with a gilette mach 3 if i tried

It's no easier to cut yourself with a safety razor than any other razor.

And think about it...are you going to cut yourself quicker with one razor-sharp blade scraping across your mug or three?

Plus, the weight of the safety razor gives you a greater sense of control. The only thing that's harder to shave with a safety razor is the hairs just directly below your nose, like, the top 1/4 inch of your moustache. Everything else? One swipe.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
use a safety razor like any other and don't drag it across your face horizontally like a retard and you'll be fine

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

its easier just to cut and scrape the poo poo out of your face and make it tough. facial calluses rule

someday imma light strike-anywhere matches off my cheek

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

I switch to a safety razor several years ago. I loved it enough that I bought them as gifts.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
format haha

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i am muslim

lol you cant even fathom how hairy i am

and how often i have to shave

5 o clock shadow more like noon

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i know a bear (the gay kind) who calls it 5 minute shadow for reasons you can imagine

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i got an electric shaver with a vaccuum built in its p. badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Slugnoid posted:

i got an electric shaver with a vaccuum built in its p. badass