Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
ive been busting my rear end for the past 4 days studying organic chemistry and this nerd in birkenstocks is using up the white board drawing birds and poo poo.

kill all liberal arts retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shut up u philistine technofascist *draws death canoe*

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Yeah o-chem is a lot more useful but that rear end in a top hat probably thinks that for sure one day he'll get dropped into a Stargate or The Mummy type situation and he'll totally know hieroglyphics and use it to defeat the pharoh's curse or whatever and everyone will stand up and clap.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moar leik get the clap from all the crazy anthro poon hes pulling with those sweet bitchenstocks

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
if someone doesn't study that poo poo how will get another generation of erich von danikens? ancient aliens is my favorite show

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lol if you don't feign interest in liberal art majors' bullshit degrees to get poon in college

What i am saying is that you should suck his squiggly bird op

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

if someone doesn't study that poo poo how will get another generation of erich von danikens? ancient aliens is my favorite show

Yes, we need more tv shows to prevent this man from paying for bumfights

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
youll just end up working for a multnational biotech company howsoever and lose whatever soul u have and ur only solace for the life youve sacrificed to the capiutalist juggernaut will be a handufl of sagan gifs about stardust ya goddam fag

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

With the insane rise of tuition i am pretty sure I could get some sociology grads to wrestle for half a ham

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Orkin Mang posted:

youll just end up working for a multnational tech company tho and lose whatever soul u have and ur only solace for the life youve sacrificed to the capiutalist juggernaut will be a handufl of sagan gifs about stardust ya goddam fag

ive already decided to sacrifice my life to be a doctor, my souls long gone.. sometimes i think about dropping out and have fun drawing birds and wearing 'stocks tho

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

youll just end up working for a multnational biotech company howsoever and lose whatever soul u have and ur only solace for the life youve sacrificed to the capiutalist juggernaut will be a handufl of sagan gifs about stardust ya goddam fag

Thats the most metal thing ive ever heard associated with STEM degrees, good job

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Use your chemistry skills to turn him into a mummy.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

jigglemaster7 posted:

ive already decided to sacrifice my life to be a doctor, my souls long gone.. sometimes i think about dropping out and have fun drawing birds and wearing 'stocks tho

Yo doc, it hurts when i do this:

:a2m:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If he goes thru with the anthro, by the time he's through grad school he'll be well accustomed to living in the shittiest places on earth whereas you and I will be curled up crying like nerd babies when every thing falls down :shrug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

If he goes thru with the anthro, by the time he's through grad school he'll be well accustomed to living in the shittiest places on earth whereas you and I will be curled up crying like nerd babies when every thing falls down :shrug:

Lol if you don't die in the first wave of food riots.

...just lol

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one day death will come to you re: it is inevitable. the perfection sot he soul will then become obvious to yiou that that was what mattered. not the whirrings of wheels or the steaming of water to make steam powrered death camps. the intricacies of nature as as john dumn said just catehisms and alphabets of unconcerning things. a romantic view of science as if ur in the traidtion of newton, einstein, the grass tyson, sagan or even neil armonstrong; but ur not a natural philosopher like they are except a few of them, ur a tech ant man in the mine of industry pursuing profit and technical expertise without a unified vision of reality. any mummy science u discover please send it my way. in the meantime ur still going to die and u i bet u think youve dealt with it but counterbet, you havent, youare a scare bitch.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Orkin Mang posted:

one day death will come to you re: it is inevitable. the perfection sot he soul will then become obvious to yiou that that was what mattered. not the whirrings of wheels or the steaming of water to make steam powrered death camps. the intricacies of nature as as john dumn said just catehisms and alphabets of unconcerning things. a romantic view of science as if ur in the traidtion of newton, einstein, the grass tyson, sagan or even neil armonstrong; but ur not a natural philosopher like they are except a few of them, ur a tech ant man in the mine of industry pursuing profit and technical expertise without a unified vision of reality. any mummy science u discover please send it my way. in the meantime ur still going to die and u i bet u think youve dealt with it but counterbet, you havent, youare a scare bitch.

drat bruh lemme hit the bong after oyu

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hows that mummy science going

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
aliens built the pyramids

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
and the sphinx has an extra-dimensional portal buried underneath it that egyptologists won't tell you about

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
jiggled again

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
That sounds like a really awesome thing to learn.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Omi-Polari posted:

aliens built the pyramids

and stone henge

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Omi-Polari posted:

and the sphinx has an extra-dimensional portal buried underneath it that egyptologists won't tell you about

egyptolicians are always cagey round me but then again i always knew there was some et secret they were hiding from me, but nto me but the world itself.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If people don't study ancient writings how are we ever going to learn what the gods actually want from us? Astral projection is still in its infancy and while it may hold promise in the future, right now deciphering the insane ramblings of priests that have been dead for thousands of years is all we've got to go on.

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
you dedicating yourself to poo poo that robots will do soon and that guys learning about something thats cool for no other reason than it's cool to learn things

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

jigglemaster7 posted:

ive been busting my rear end for the past 4 days studying organic chemistry and this nerd in birkenstocks is using up the white board drawing birds and poo poo.

kill all liberal arts retards

does gbs still hate stem degrees i remember that being a thing in the dark times
you're right though liberal arts is the reason college-educated doesn't mean anything anymore

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
We need to learn their ancient power.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

Lol if you don't die in the first wave of food riots.

...just lol
Actually I take that back he might just do his grad work on like corporate culture at mcdonalds or something in which case lol.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ur dead holy ghost

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

saw this bs on my facebook

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Orkin Mang posted:

ur dead holy ghost

once i become a md ill track you down and mummify you dont worry

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
im the op's crippling drug addiction

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rainbow Daesh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

jigglemaster7 posted:

once i become a md ill track you down and mummify you dont worry

Join my super villain team!

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

The only people I see in the local library's in my city are heroin addicts and homeless people

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

uG posted:

jiggled again

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Ironicly egypt man has way more chance of getting laid then with "organic chemistry".

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

RavenKrows posted:

does gbs still hate stem degrees i remember that being a thing in the dark times
you're right though liberal arts is the reason college-educated doesn't mean anything anymore
if you're in a stem program now its probably too late, obama invited all the girls and now there's no point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Rainbow Daesh

the gently caress is rainbow isis

• Locked thread