Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
SPICE GIRLS WAS BETTER THAN PEARL JAM.

THEY SURE COULD DANCE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

InterFaced posted:

I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Rambling Robot posted:

SPICE GIRLS WAS BETTER THAN PEARL JAM.

THEY SURE COULD DANCE!!!!

I sure wanted to "do" Sacry Spice.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Pearl Jam is okay for band named after semen

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Pearl Jam is okay for band named after semen

Can you think of a a better thing to make up a band name?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Can gnarls or lesbo6 rename this thread as "only people who were born before say 83 know what the gently caress is going on and pearl jam is the best" can post here?

i'm getting a lot of retards in this thread and i need to seperate the chaff from the pearl jam appreciators.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

brick cow posted:

i need to seperate the chaff from the pearl jam appreciators.

synonyms

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Grunge bands have one good album at the very most. Pearl Jam didn't even have that but at least some of Ten was alright. No Code is garbage.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

brick cow posted:

Can gnarls or lesbo6 rename this thread as "only people who were born before say 83 know what the gently caress is going on and pearl jam is the best" can post here?

i'm getting a lot of retards in this thread and i need to seperate the chaff from the pearl jam appreciators.

i was born in 83 and have gone to many pearl jam concerts, but am going to agree they are dadrock at this point because they charge like $100 for a lawn seat, i mean honestly

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

brick cow posted:

nice try but you'd still be stuck with me

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

i loving hate that you are right. you better keep one eye open while you sleep

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

brick cow posted:

i loving hate that you are right. you better keep one eye open while you sleep

I usually take them out and set them in the glass on the nightstand

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

No Code is garbage.

RAGE IS METERIONG

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

brick cow posted:

RAGE IS METERIONG

What are you gonna do, shoot yourself in the head over it?

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
it's better than riot act

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

i was born in 83 and have gone to many pearl jam concerts, but am going to agree they are dadrock at this point because they charge like $100 for a lawn seat, i mean honestly

this cause I've seen 311 like fourteen times and everytime it was under 20 dollars and i puked on my current girlfriend.

also, why the gently caress not pay forty dollars to see pearl jam? its not a hundred bucks liar, it like sixty.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

brick cow posted:

this cause I've seen 311 like fourteen times and everytime it was under 20 dollars and i puked on my current girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvxXnqsWfg

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

brick cow posted:

this cause I've seen 311 like fourteen times...

Lol, just loving kill yourself. Your life is so embarrassing it makes me feel bad.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

brick cow posted:

this cause I've seen 311 like fourteen times

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

What are you gonna do, shoot yourself in the head over it?

dar eme me dare me to me

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Nirvana was better op

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

hole > nirvana tho

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Lol no

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like all these bands but sadly never got into heroin.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I've heard it a few times on the radio that people consider Backspacer to be their weakest album, but holy poo poo I love that album. And before you say it, I already know I'm hosed up in the head, but seriously give Backspacer a listen, it's pretty drat good.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

appropriatemetaphor posted:

hole > nirvana tho

literally jurt wrote all of "live through this" you're more retsarssed than than averadge gbs

e: but it was a loving good albulm

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

brick cow posted:

I'm reporting you all for not liking No Code.

are tou twelve, if so, thats a pretty god joke- I mean, "are you two?" If so, that's a pretty good joke and I understand that you don't know how good music works yet.

No. Pearl Jam is pretty good. I mean, maybe not now, but-

You're misguided, "human being!'" "Ten" is a really good freshman out, but, if you can't appreciate your bands maturing than maybe you wou be better off some sucking on dicks in a rest stop just short of illinois while your waiting for your laptop computer to recharge so you can tell the world how much you dislike sucking dick as you swallow it for your only nurishment".

an admittadley very strong second

ow does it feel to be unequivocally wrong about everything in your life? your mom hates you. you literally were a twice failed abortion. the doctor killed himself after having birthed you. anyone that has come into contact with you before the age of five has been hit by cars or poisoned themselves or is societally accented s being barely functionally retarded. Where'ver you go bad decisions, blight, and bad breath follow you. I'm not sure why you choose this but Pearl Jam is the best, the light the way and you're just a fucktard.

Haha srsly kill urself

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

Haha srsly kill urself

man I used to like you, you top city homo fag, with your being on top of the city how it was, and you already on top, just being a homo all over the place just sucking dick all the time on top of buildings and water tower, when i fell asleep at night i would look up against the night sky and see you sucking some homos dick against the night sky moon rising in the background and I would say to myself, "One day, one day, I will suck dick as good as Top City Homo."

Top City Homo you break my heart..

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

brick cow posted:

also, why the gently caress not pay forty dollars to see pearl jam? its not a hundred bucks liar, it like sixty.

i saw 311 like fourteen times as well, but that pretty much stopped after i turned 21 like 10 years ago. there's a group of 31 year olds on facebook that i went to highschool with who are still to this day going to concerts and being all "happy 311 day" smh

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
it stopped when i was around 26 so maybe you're from the future!?

lottery numbers please.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Lukin was about a stalker claiming Eddie raped her and got her pregnant. Get your facts straight OP.

Also the best Pearl Jam song is Bugs.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Deeters posted:

Lukin was about a stalker claiming Eddie raped her and got her pregnant. Get your facts straight OP.

Also the best Pearl Jam song is Bugs.

no, it was about a stalker that claimed she was his mom

also if you're gonna be crazy about poo poo, the best pearl jam song is mophandlemama

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Eddie Vedder posted:

Some loving freak who claims I fathered, by rape, her own son.

:smug:

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

nonplussed as gently caress

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Scary spice was some of my most involed and intense masta- secession. Don't even j0oe about her.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
please use [timg]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
No Code is the only one I can listen to at all.

• Locked thread