Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
that should read plehboi thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

You're fat

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
eh, I prefer hemp seeds. Gotta keep up on da ganja tip

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

chia seeds nigga i wanna grow a chia pet in my anus

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
flax seed is good for you and so is oat meal (only hipster gym rat style steel cut ONLY). its like, nigga why dont you just put this healthy poo poo in your breakfast?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Flax seed is pretty cool, it's good for your butt

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"i literally cant poo poo very well so i need to ingest a pound of bird seed erryday" -op

FreddyJackieTurner
May 15, 2008

I ate two big blue berry bagels instead and washed it down with coffee.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
protip: coffee WILL flush your colon

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

fyodor posted:

"i literally cant poo poo very well so i need to ingest a pound of bird seed erryday" -op

Uh, flaxseed was the prefered grain of Charlemagne, and I'm pretty sure Charlemagne was way cooler than you.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
yea not everyone is eating 6 pizza hot pockets/day so we cant all be blessed with diarrhea

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Arian_Samurai posted:

Uh, flaxseed was the prefered grain of Charlemagne, and I'm pretty sure Charlemagne was way cooler than you.

nigga couldnt even read

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

charlemagne that name is gay as hell

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
"Holy Roman Empire?" You heard of a little thing called separation of church and state, Charlemagne? Didn't think so.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I LIKE when people say very bourgeois middle class things in a 'street' style. its unexpected and cool

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
QUINOA, poo poo ffffuck duck poo poo

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Epic Hamcat posted:

FIRST YOU GOTTA BE AGGRESSIVE IN ALL CAPS.

Hell yeah that's a good start. Repeat the opening threat now and stretch some vowels like natural speech. Ooooooh yeah, that feels so good. Daaaaaaaaammmn. Feeling badass yet? Another thing badasses do is drugs. I think drugs would make my brain feel sick (positive connotation) and I'm referencing DMT or ether -- just two of the drugs that appear in the Steadman poster on my wall.

New paragraph now. Be terse. BLATT! Onomatopoeia of an uzi shooting off in reference to the cool actions I took to get into this situation, reminding you that I'm a badass.

Continue the metaphor. Channel the character you've created and extend your warning to everyone reading. Hahahaha suck it.

Reiterate your threat. You're a serious badass now and ready to post this message online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

The Rage posted:

You're fat

• Locked thread