Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm so sick of this lovely yacht.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Real Talk: I've had to associate with many trust fund shits and they are uniformly terrible but I'll never forget the actual guy named Chaz who's father was giving him a sailboat IF he graduated college and he would always bitch about the size and features of the sailboat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Like I knew the guy who was heir to the Frank Perdue chicken empire. He was this little white boy with dreads and smoked a ton of weed and I guess he was pretty cool but still, Frank Perdue's heir.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

we're not all bad

I'm sure, but it's like an 80% hit rate for assholes and douchebags.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

whats the % of all people that are one or the other

Like 85%.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't know, if I was high all the time I wouldn't mind owning an empire that made chicken wings

Oh sure, it's great for him. But he was like this super hippy stoner and I was always like... dude. You've got a net worth of like 600 million dollars or something. gently caress your temporary adoption of liberal causes.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

glowing-fish posted:

*expresses a political or social view that shows sympathy to those poorer than me*
*is derided as a hypocrite because how can I say I care about the poor when I am not actually eating coffee grounds out of a sock this very moment*

So, what's your net worth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

yeah but like 80% of all people are assholes or douchebages, so you're not really making a good case here

True, so it's like 90% for Trust Fund douchebags.

• Locked thread