Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

should be a separate bathroom for those of us with 2 dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
otoh said weirdo was just there and there weren't any reports of her doing anything weird in the bathroom so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think we should be kind to others

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

Knight posted:

Hey, I've already posted Michigan live as an alternative. If you're going to trash my sources you better put up some impeachable ones of your own to show where you're getting your cross-dressing jackoff bathroom fantasies.

you seem upset that i made fun of a lovely click-bait site that feeds on leftist babby idiots for ad revenue

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I think we should just all piss and poo poo in the same pile of rags and this wouldn't be a thing

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
drat those hideous female bodybuilders!

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I'm a little unlettered on the subject but I'm pretty sure the 'outlier' case is the one where there's actually some genuine basic biological ambiguity in the ol' endocrine system or whatever and that the run-of-the-mill tranny is just a creepy slob mental patient who should get help and stop bothering people and/or posting jerkoff piss-drinking fantasies on the internet in which they forget to refer to themselves as their fake adopted nutbag gender

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Otisburg posted:

I think we should just all piss and poo poo in the same pile of rags and this wouldn't be a thing

:agreed:

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Tujague posted:

I'm a little unlettered on the subject but I'm pretty sure the 'outlier' case is the one where there's actually some genuine basic biological ambiguity in the ol' endocrine system or whatever and that the run-of-the-mill tranny is just a creepy slob mental patient who should get help and stop bothering people and/or posting jerkoff piss-drinking fantasies on the internet in which they forget to refer to themselves as their fake adopted nutbag gender

this would imply that the majority of people who refer to themselves as "genderfluid" or other magic nonsense are simply crazy people who need counseling and medication, and that simply won't do.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Say Nothing posted:

I don't get it. Does she have a dick? I won't be fooled again*

*will immediately get fooled.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

goku im piss posted:

this would imply that the majority of people who refer to themselves as "genderfluid" or other magic nonsense are simply crazy people who need counseling and medication, and that simply won't do.

yeah, I don't know, I'm sort of waiting for that Arbitrary guy to come roaring in and announce that the medical community, like, totally declared that transgenderism was legitimate, like, 10 years ago and we're all a bunch of bigoted dinosaur creationists, and then maybe toss us a link to a medical analysis where the doctors actually say that it's an extremely unresolved issue that appears to merit further study

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Say Nothing posted:

Thats anita Sarkeesian and she got that way because of epic gaming, not lifting weights

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

she is probably just as mentally ill (and with severe body issues) as one of the ol he shes

fyi

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
I'm the 600cc overfilled highprofiles.

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Tujague posted:

yeah, I don't know, I'm sort of waiting for that Arbitrary guy to come roaring in and announce that the medical community, like, totally declared that transgenderism was legitimate, like, 10 years ago and we're all a bunch of bigoted dinosaur creationists, and then maybe toss us a link to a medical analysis where the doctors actually say that it's an extremely unresolved issue that appears to merit further study

EDIT:the dsm-5 categorizes gender dysphoria as a medical disorder so i dunno. If anything that probably pisses trans tumbler people weirdos off

goku im piss fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 21, 2015

Eustachy
May 7, 2013

NightVis posted:

otoh said weirdo was just there and there weren't any reports of her doing anything weird in the bathroom so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how about going into it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the other thing i like about this is buck angel was making accounts on 'bathroom bill' article comments to troll people about how he'd have to start going into the women's washroom

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Will someone please post the original thread, chock full of tasty goon outrage?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
are there statistics on how many mtf trannies actually cut the cord and go beyond being newhalfs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Really makes you think that goons laugh at that Ken doll dude but will then staunchly defend troons since they were born in the wrong body and are willing to perform dangerous and expensive medical procedures to finally be in the right body

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Relin posted:

newhalfs

:raise:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

90% of posters are posting without reading any replies

Most GBS thread rn

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Dickfarts

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

Whatever happened to the studies where they plugged trans women into an MRI and the brain scan showed they have a legit ladybrain? Can't doctors just scan em all to sort out the legit transpeople from the fetishists looking for a loophole to get into the women's bathroom?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
japanese term for transexuals, seems like a good way to delineate those that actually change both "halves" of their body and those that dont

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

goku im piss posted:

you seem upset that i made fun of a lovely click-bait site that feeds on leftist babby idiots for ad revenue
And you seem intent on dodging that I provided an alternative source so you're back to trolling at a "u mad?" level while I'm raping your argument like a transgender woman in the lady's bathroom at PF

Knight fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Mar 21, 2015

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

TOOT BOOT posted:

cause trans isn't a real thing

You're either male or female, unless you're a chimera.

You can do whatever or be with whomever makes you happy, though, and people should let you be. You really should learn to love the body you've been dealt and not try to deny it. Sometimes you're dealt a complicated hand I guess.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

psyopmonkey posted:

Ok, im gonna get a poo poo ton of flack for this, but...

If youre over like 40 and MtF, you shouldnt transition. Its too god drat late, the poo poo wont work, and youre gonna have a super hard time passing.

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a ton of 40+ MtF, but I rarely see older FtM? Are the FtMs just passing better, or are there legitimately fewer of them?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
There are two genders. PICK ONE. Fuckin trannies

*takes another swig of whiskey and vacantly stares at the bottle afterwards*

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

even psyopmoney denounced this weirdo, thats good enough for me

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mnemosyne posted:

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a ton of 40+ MtF, but I rarely see older FtM? Are the FtMs just passing better, or are there legitimately fewer of them?

They pass way better.

Testosterone is a hell'uva drug.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Pivotal Lever posted:

even psyopmoney denounced this weirdo, thats good enough for me

The billpaying, jobhaving trans community generally looks down on trenders and fetishists.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Orkin Mang posted:

men becoming a woman is the ultimate appropriation of japenese culture ive ever fucken seen

memoirs of a gaysha

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Hopefully medical science will advance in our lifetimes to invent a pill that transforms us all into super hot babes, as nature intended.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

exquisite tea posted:

Hopefully medical science will advance in our lifetimes to invent a pill that transforms us all into super hot babes, as nature intended.

Lol at the pleb who never rolled a Night Elf

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just a reminder that if you trick some one into having sex with you when they normally wouldn't because you've transitioned you're a rapist

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Volume posted:

Just a reminder that if you trick some one into having sex with you when they normally wouldn't because you've transitioned you're a rapist

you're also a rapist if you whistle or make catcalls at a woman

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Will someone please post the original thread, chock full of tasty goon outrage?

Your wish is my command, sahib

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705263

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

the other thing i like about this is buck angel was making accounts on 'bathroom bill' article comments to troll people about how he'd have to start going into the women's washroom

You can't just mention this and not post them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
goatse is a woman.

• Locked thread