Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Helical Nightmares posted:

Your wish is my command, sahib

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705263

You can't just mention this and not post them.

not going to track down some Local Town News Website
but here's the poster for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Hi. Hello.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Uh, oh, looks like we better add those pictures to the enormous, earth-shaking pile of poo poo Plafop thinks he understands but is actually 100% retarded about, oblivious to and missing the point of

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I want to gently caress it.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Planet hissy fitness

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Someone should open a gym next door to planet fitness and have thin walls so the grunts next door keep setting off the lunk alarm at planet fitness

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

vyst posted:

Someone should open a gym next door to planet fitness and have thin walls so the grunts next door keep setting off the lunk alarm at planet fitness

Would deadlift loudly and aggressively in this gym and throw the weoght around for no reason

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

donkey salami posted:

Planet hissy fitness

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

donkey salami posted:

Planet hissy fitness

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I have this controversial opinion where being trans is a mental illness.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEE7iw5WYJI

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Yeah I practice Fitness

Fitness this whole dick in my mouth

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Steampunk iPhone posted:

this isn't even an exaggeration

also he explicitly identifies as a man and using the womens bathroom was part of his gross fetish poo poo

i'm gla,d that the women got kicked out for complaining about a male pervert jacking off in the bathroom.

this thread and news story isn't even about trans people but that won't stop goons from posting 6 pages of tranny opinions. almost as bad as troons defending this in the first thread. be ashamed of you'reselves gibbis, you didn't even read the first page.

thas a pretty bad wig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This woman's last name is Wang.

• Locked thread