Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm going to be a doctor, nevermind i don't like it, pay my student loan bills please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I want to be a doctor because i want to be able to heal the sick and help people which is why i want to attend an insanely expensive school and put my family in debt. Nothing fishy about this.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Helical Nightmares posted:

:goonsay:

:allears: Awww, did you get rejected from your 30+ applications to med school? Your jealousy is delicious.

lmao look at this stupid med school fag who thinks i applied to anything more expensive than community college. enjoy your stressful, meaningless life.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
:goonsay:

:allears:

:smug:

:chanpop:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Yeah Google Play is poo poo. They randomly pull apps sll the time. I would be surprised if google doesn't gently caress up the whole fiber thing with their indecisiveness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

President Kucinich posted:

I'm gonna work hard and achieve some goals. Become a surgeon and save some lives. Women are going to be really impressed by my money and morals and I'll settle down with a really nice woman with a 4 year degree she'll use to raise our children as a stay at home mom.

Everyone around me is going to think I'm great because I make a lot of money and provide for my wife and kids.

*Achieves goals, dies loved*

Then your children die in poverty because everything including surgery is done by machines.

• Locked thread