Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

as a law student, i have way more respect for the med students than the MBA students. the MBA students are loving worthless.

As a JD and MBA holder, I have no respect for either because law students were even dumber and more insufferable than MBA students, and both are equally a drain on society.

Doctors are good but I can't stand gore so I'm a useless bum. Disclaimer: my wife is a doctor and 4 months away from that sweet, sweet post residency upper class salary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

you must not have gone to a good law school then

Sure didn't. WashingTTTon & Lee.

• Locked thread