Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*Is a kind, dedicated person who wants to give back the gift of life by selflessly helping others with a total lack of judgment and cynicism, will die surrounded by friends and family, will be upheld in their community as a true saint. Unless they're american, in which case they're just doing it for the money, lol*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*Learns how to save the lives of children born with genetic deficiencies, sacrifices their youth and health in the search of the knowledge to help cancer-ridden people live more comfortable and rewarding lives, ends up slicing up droopy tits and pumping them full of plastic for the coin*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jonad posted:

*is a young Asian woman*

hi :)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

all my ex gfs have been smarter than me and one actually was a doc. it owwned, she would go to work for like 70 hoours and I'd sit in her huge rear end flat stroking my dick and then making dinner at hte last moment, and cos she was asian and so all her ex bfs had been asian and so loving uselses at eveyting aside from maths, making substandard spag bog in 12 minutes was, for her, a true miracle and expression of love. recommend doing this to all goons a plus plus.

• Locked thread