Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
as a law student, i have way more respect for the med students than the MBA students. the MBA students are loving worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

lawfare posted:

*doesnt post on somethingawful dot com because my life is actually meaningful and i have important things to do like learn how to save your dying dad*

there are way more lovely doctors out there than good doctors, fyi. i knew a doctor who tried to treat his daughter's acne with an x-ray machine and disfigured her face for life.

not all med schools are good or hard to get into, and there are a lot of dumb fucks who were retards in high school, went to lovely state colleges, and went to low-tier med schools who now practice in rural areas throughout the country. like, you think the local doctor in the smallest town in arkansas is smart and went to johns hopkins? lmao

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

EngineerSean posted:

My wife failed out of med school and it is without a doubt the best tthing that has ever happened to me.

way to reinforce the stereotype that goons hate when others succeed.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Chris Christie posted:

As a JD and MBA holder, I have no respect for either because law students were even dumber and more insufferable than MBA students, and both are equally a drain on society.
you must not have gone to a good law school then, like me. (although I do agree about drain on society part)

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

I bet it's Art School and he has many fascinating and original opinions on its value

if goons hate one thing more than success (besides white people that is) it's liberal arts degrees, so i doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna be a doctor just to covertly fuel my opiate addiction.

Oh yes, and the BMW's.

you're too old to still be having "when I grow up I'm going to..." fantasies, imho.

• Locked thread