Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Poonerman posted:

gently caress Notre Dame but gently caress Butler too

Yeah, in the end there wasn't any good outcome here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

oh my god gently caress notre dame

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
good game to end the day

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
but loving come on butler.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Philthy posted:

Got to see some amazing blocks out of this at the very least.

the fury of the white guy with the coiffed hair blocking the potential game winner was sweet

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ah well, great season Butler. 14-17 last season and had to change coaches right before the season. Next year should be pretty good.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
"That was an all-timer"

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
gently caress those refs forever.

College and its pageantry is really fun, but drat, it has the absolute worst, bullshit officiating in every single sport.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Stuff posted:

good game to end the day

that game was awful and there was no good ending. a march madnes going toot and not giving even a little bit of a poo poo. jesus that's bad

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Eltoasto posted:

Jones :( Playing his heart out but he's a big SG with a gimpy knee trying to guard a PG.

They need to recruit a true PG bad. Barlow was never the answer. He constantly did boneheaded poo poo and fouled too much. And they need a real big man too.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If you have coiffed hair I hope you die

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
Well I've watched Notre Dame play Miami and not score for the first 12 minutes of the 2nd half and blow an 18 point lead. And I've watched them in the tournament, and I'm still confused how they have the second best offense in the country. :psyduck:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ACC 9-0 :(

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't decide if I'd rather lose to Maryland tomorrow or get steamrolled by the NBA prep squad.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Well gently caress.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Oh well. They were losing in the next round anyways. Gotta have an NBA talent to fully activate Butler Tournament Bullshit.

God drat I wish Stevens never had left. Then we'd still have the recruits that bailed last season and maybe have gotten Bluiett instead of Xavier.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I bet Von Dozier is all smug right now and that makes me even angrier

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

the summoning worked, sorry everyone :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i just saw a pic of north carolinas mascot at their football game and it has an enormous set of grapefruit sized balls so im rooting for the tarheels now

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Apparently Mike Brey just told everyone that his Mother died this morning from a heart attack. drat.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Niwrad posted:

Apparently Mike Brey just told everyone that his Mother died this morning from a heart attack. drat.

Do recruiting tactics have no cutoff???

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Niwrad posted:

...Jesus Christ :smith:

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

If it hadn't happened this morning, it would have tonight! :smith:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Niwrad posted:

gently caress :smith:

also I don't know how to handle my alma mater making the second weekend in an ncaa tourney :ohdear:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

astr0man posted:

gently caress :smith:

also I don't know how to handle my alma mater making the second weekend in an ncaa tourney :ohdear:

Run around in circles repeatedly

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

SeannieDarko posted:

They need to recruit a true PG bad. Barlow was never the answer. He constantly did boneheaded poo poo and fouled too much. And they need a real big man too.

Butler will have Tyler Lewis next year and he's a passing wizard even though he's too small to guard anyone.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

e wrong thread

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
No one made a GDT so popping in to say HOLY poo poo TRICE

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Michigan State :stare:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Travis Trice is real good yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Ellis got a bit too ambitious

• Locked thread