Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

pentyne posted:

has anyone ever been at an actual restaurant with people and a grown man/woman ordered off the kids menu? That seems like the most likely outcome for a picky eater taken to a halfway classy place.

My friend's Mom orders the kids burgers at Burger King but I think it's more of a portion thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

Cooked tomatoes and stuff like salsa and bruschetta own. Raw tomatoes are disgusting, mostly because of how tomatoes are handled from industrial farming

i eat raw tomatoes but i do understand people not liking them because a lot of the ones you get from supermarkets are bland and watery.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pentyne posted:

has anyone ever been at an actual restaurant with people and a grown man/woman ordered off the kids menu? That seems like the most likely outcome for a picky eater taken to a halfway classy place.

yes I've seen this happen right in front of my own eyes. Chicken tenders, of course.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

it's comforting to know that picky eaters are less likely to reproduce since they can never take a date anywhere without a kid's menu. soon they will segregate into their own subspecies and can be safely and ethically removed

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It was a big day for me when I switched from Kid Cuisine to Hungary Man. It was like a rite of passage. It was then I thought of myself as an adult.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
How to Become Gluten Intolerant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht9AEq1798

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This would be good. Lecso and uborkasalata could make a good frozen dinner

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

i eat raw tomatoes but i do understand people not liking them because a lot of the ones you get from supermarkets are bland and watery.

Supermarket tomatoes are wet flavorless styrofoam abominations. Everyone who thinks they hate raw tomatoes needs to try a real garden tomato, they're really two completely different things. It's like writing off all apples because you accidentally ate a decorative wax apple once.

Also you can't go wrong with cutting up a cucumber and throwing some garlic salt, pepper and vinegar on it. There's nothing objectionable at all about cucumbers, they're like 95% water anyway.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
Mayo is loving disgusting, if you eat mayo then gently caress YOU.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ArgoATX posted:

Mayo is so old school *Slathers ungodly amounts of ranch on everything*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArgoATX posted:

It's eggs, oil, salt, and vinegar. Calm down.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ArgoATX posted:

Mayo is very good. They named the best hospital in the country after it.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

It's eggs, oil, salt, and vinegar. Calm down.

Lookit this fuckin white devil. "WELL IT'S JUST FAT, FAT, FAT, AND SALT, EVERYONE LOVES THOSE THINGS RIGHT??"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ArgoATX posted:

mayo is eggs you idiot bitch

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

ArgoATX posted:

Lookit this fuckin white devil. "WELL IT'S JUST FAT, FAT, FAT, AND SALT, EVERYONE LOVES THOSE THINGS RIGHT??"

yes, fat tastes good, that's the idea

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
what do you mean things have FLAVOR??? salt makes,,, guyhh,,, things taste good??? but you can also have TOO MUCH SALT

wooahhhahhwooohhhhhh

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ITT we are picky pussy eaters

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

pentyne posted:

I did this once while on a cruise ship

admittedly I was very, very drunk and they served those tiny za's at kid's buffet

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

rabble rabble posted:

what do you mean things have FLAVOR??? salt makes,,, guyhh,,, things taste good??? but you can also have TOO MUCH SALT

wooahhhahhwooohhhhhh

Eh, it's got enough calorie dense stuff in it that it's a shitload of calories and really unfulfilling. It'd have to taste like heaven itself to be worth the calories at this point. I'm not a baby that'll throw a hissy fit if you serve something with mayo to me though.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Mayo is mostly oil, ie pure fat. A relatively small serving spoonful is like 300 calories, it's not too bad spread thin on a sandwich but as a dipping sauce it's going to add up fast.

Fat in and of itself isn't necessarily bad for you, so go ahead eat it if you're not overweight, but if you're fat all it will do it make you fatter and it's super easy to cut out and replace with things that are slightly less tasty but HUGELY less fattening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
add some horseradish and zim zam bang ur on ur way to flavah town!!!!!

• Locked thread