Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Business Gorillas posted:

tomato makes sense because its a slab of flavorless wet bullshit on a otherwise good food, like a burger

looks like ur mouth is all retarded and cant make out more than two flavors at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

zandert33 posted:

I'm what they call a "super taster", so cilantro tastes like pouring gallons of soap into my mouth.

Also whenever I hear the word "mayo" I vomit for a full day.

u spelt human being wrong

human being

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Cathulhu posted:

no you see, I haven't eaten veggies in such a long time my body literally cannot handle digesting them, its not that I'm a huge manbaby

my rear end in a top hat still cant deal with leafy greens and poo poo but other stuff is fair game so dont try to bring that sass here fuckboi

some things are just not meant to be edible for us

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

XMNN posted:

but i dont understand how adults can refuse to eat food theyre offered in other peoples homes etc without being really embarrassed about how fussy they are

autism

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

pentyne posted:

they were raised as special snowflakes

free upbringing will destroy the western world

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

chippy posted:

everyone must unreservedly and enthusiastically enjoy every single food in the world or they are just giant retard spergy drooling man babies

*angryposts and then chugs his daily cumshake*

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Hingehead posted:

*Dad gets cancer*
*Dad Is cured of cancer*

"Hey Dad, you should try to eat healthy fruits and vegetable to help heal your body"

" GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT poo poo! THEY TASTE TERRIBLE! "

*Refuses to eat healthy and exercise*
*Buys potato chips and soda*

Dad: Ughhh I don't feel so good for the hundredth time today, let me waste the rest of my day sleeping in bed.

Me: Or you could start eating right and exercise, but what do I know? I'm just a stupid healthy young man that doesn't know anything.

--------------------

* baby nephew eats nothing but loving oreos and mini muffins all loving day everyday.*

your family sucks

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Feminition posted:

i honestly just don't understand how people can go "no! i'll never like it!" and refuse to eat stuff other than the first time or two they try it

like man, it's almost as if gaining a palate for something is a process of you continuously trying to eat it

Free upbringing and/or pussy-footin parents who are afraid that if they set rules and boundaries for their little pee-wee child service will come and take little pee-wee away on the note of child abuse because you didnt serve chikkin nuggitz and soda poppy every day

First world needs to push the reset button and chill the gently caress out

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

also feeding your child bucketful of sugar everyday and wondering why they turn out to be obese spazoid manchildren

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

pentyne posted:

FYI you guys might be triggering other goons, so tread lightly

good

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

ah Nillerz, source of so much fun

Im still not 100% sure he wasnt just elaborate troll

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats depressing.

:smith:

Give kids new foods itt.

I was half forced half persuaded to eat 'yucky' foods as a kid and now I even actually dont mind the dread brussel sprout if somebody serves me it and I'll be damned if I dont use the same method on my own offspring. For example I didn't like onion as a kid in any form so my mom just started to mince it so finely that my dumb baby brain couldn't register it anymore in the food. As a bit older dumb baby I asked my mom why this food x was so delicious and she just replied "onions".

I knew I was defeated in my own game

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

I think they only slip new foods when we visit.

lmao thats hosed up

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

sprouts are loving awesome, boiled for just a few minutes then shallow fried with sesame oil and soy/worcester will they're showing some colour, toss some walnuts in there, delish. Even on their own they're p great. I guess some people find them bitter or something, to me they just taste like tiny cabbages, because they are

they make me fart though

they smell like old socks if boiled for too long

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

pentyne posted:

has anyone ever been at an actual restaurant with people and a grown man/woman ordered off the kids menu? That seems like the most likely outcome for a picky eater taken to a halfway classy place.

I did this once while on a cruise ship

admittedly I was very, very drunk and they served those tiny za's at kid's buffet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

add some horseradish and zim zam bang ur on ur way to flavah town!!!!!

• Locked thread