Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bitter Mushroom posted:

real talk what the gently caress does this even mean. My good friend will not eat anything that has tomato in it, because of the texture he says. This extends to pretty much any food that is coloured red, or has a sauce, or is something hes not tried before etc. It's driven me nuts for about a decade now, and I've given him a lot of poo poo for it but he will not eat most foods. He won't even eat steak, is he broken biologically or mentally? As a kid I'm pretty sure his crazy mother was happy to give in to him and just feed him mcdonalds shite, is it too late for him?

tomato makes sense because its a slab of flavorless wet bullshit on a otherwise good food, like a burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i also ask for light sour cream at chipotle because im not interested in eating a cup of sour cream in a single meal

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

psyopmonkey posted:

If you "dont eat X food because..." youre a retarded child and I wont hang with you.

oh no :rolleyes:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Its good but I'm pretty sure the health thing is just one of those things where people say an unfamiliar food is really good for you and you don't know any better, like mangosteen juice or matcha tea.

IIRC it's good for your digestive system since it's full of live bacteria, kinda like yogurt.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

I feel kinda sad for the people that aren't into tomatoes. I mean, they're a miracle food that in some form will go along with anything. It'd be like living a life where you didn't like bell peppers.

Cooked tomatoes and stuff like salsa and bruschetta own. Raw tomatoes are disgusting, mostly because of how tomatoes are handled from industrial farming

• Locked thread