Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JakeP posted:

I have never seen a commercial for blind people medicine ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
If I went completely blind or deaf there's like a 95% chance I'd kill myself. Like being blind would be a real pain in the rear end to do everyday things but at least you could still communicate with people easily. Being deaf would be real, real lonely.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

at least blind dudes dont have to read your lovely posts

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
wqafwq1eg42hhh3 mteyn56 y tb dfbdvfn trjebhrwnfd

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wit posted:

explain

well like, if you're deaf that sucks you miss out on music and spatial awareness and a lot of poo poo like that but at least you can still see some titties and play video games and drive a car and poo poo ya know. sight is like our main sense.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

would way rather be deaf than blind

I dated a deaf guy with cochlear implants. our relationship ended when he asked me this same question and I answered honestly.

Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Chopin - you want me to give that up for a sunset? fuuuuuuuuck yooooooou.

(I was young and dumb at the time, in my defense. I ended what was some really awesome no-inhibitions honking sex. Live and learn)

edit: I was also naturally very, very nearsighted until my ICL surgery years later. He knew this at the time, and was really hurt by what I said.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 22, 2015

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what kind of noises did he make while he reamed your butthole? was it like, hnonghhh hnaughhyaughyaughyaugh

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

what kind of noises did he make while he reamed your butthole? was it like, hnonghhh hnaughhyaughyaughyaugh

deafie sex hoots are usually intermittent staccato pings. At least until they get close to climax.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Do It Once Right posted:

I dated a deaf guy with cochlear implants. our relationship ended when he asked me this same question and I answered honestly.

Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Chopin - you want me to give that up for a sunset? fuuuuuuuuck yooooooou.

(I was young and dumb at the time, in my defense. I ended what was some really awesome no-inhibitions honking sex. Live and learn)

so you'd rather eb blind?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

so you'd rather be blind?

A million times over, yes, given the two options.
It's a choice a deaf person is simply not able to understand.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

*pings your anus*

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

*pings your anus*

Echolocate my prostate, you non-blind non-deaf creature with a penchant for rape.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

music is overrated, looking at boobs is good for your blood pressure, the eyes have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A thing of beauty in this poo poo thread

• Locked thread