Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
im at 1/2 inch, girls and fags how big looks good without being lol worthy
plz post stretcher face guy cos you oh so predictable
and maybe goatse should put a stretcher in to keepin open?
1 love

kisses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1/2 inch is a pretty small dick OP

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
so? this isnt about dick, get dick off ur mind

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp
im jealous of people with huge dicss in their ears because they are cool and i only have regular stupid gay ears

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Nonviolent J posted:

get dick off ur mind

thread ruined, op

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

why would you ever want to stretch your ears, what the gently caress are you thinking

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

sorry that was rude, do whatever feels right and whatever makes you happy

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

HENGRY BUNG posted:

why would you ever want to stretch your ears, what the gently caress are you thinking
Some people really want to be elves, I guess.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
smells bad always

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
hope you like your ears looking like cat's buttholes when you take them out OP

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

no joke i'd stretch my ears to become a lord of the rings elf

immortality and such

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ear stretching is totally awesome! OP please stretch to like 5 foot.

realtalk: as a person older than 20, as soon as you realize how stupid you look and pull that poo poo out, you look double stupid since your ears are more saggy than a 60 year old womans breasts.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

puncturing and stretching your face in grotesque ways is a definite sign of mental illness and if you disfigure your face in such a way you are unwell and should seek help :)

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
ears arent your face, its your head dummy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pretty much all tattoos and piercing are ugly and tacky as gently caress.

99% of the time when I see someone's tattoos, it's some embarrassing poo poo that they thought was cool when they were 19 and looks especially stupid as poo poo now that they're older.

Gauge ear piercing is ridiculously stupid and super try hard.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

stretch u're dick

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i once knew a white dude with dreads and a stretcher in one ear. he'd sometimes take it out and put in pieces of wood or cigarettes instead. he was also a libertarian stoner with ADD and would literally eat his own boogers in front of you like it was perfectly normal.

we're not friends anymore.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

i once knew a white dude with dreads and a stretcher in one ear. he'd sometimes take it out and put in pieces of wood or cigarettes instead. he was also a libertarian stoner with ADD and would literally eat his own boogers in front of you like it was perfectly normal.

why not

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

He didn't share his boogers?

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
stretch these nuts op

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nonviolent J posted:

stretcher face guy

oh i getit

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nonviolent J posted:

so? this isnt about dick, get dick off ur mind

but im a scholar of the life and times of richard the third of england...!!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whenever I see someone with ear stretchers I furiously attack them until I'm sobbing with rage and just pounding bits of skull and brain into the floor with my shattered fists. I've been to jail over 100 times

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I like people with mutilated ears because it shows that they aren't afraid to just say gently caress it and give up at life.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

p small stretcher??

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

he turned into a real rear end in a top hat.

Splatmaster posted:

He didn't share his boogers?

i already said he was a libertarian.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Goatse hands along the outside of hollow ear stretcher plugs or whatever they're called would be p cool

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The bag boy at the supermarket had stretched earlobes but he had taken the disc things out probably because his boss made him so his lobes just flopped around and had a weirdly crusty surface on the inside, pretty sexy all around imo

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Reer posted:

im jealous of people with huge dicss in their ears because they are cool and i only have regular stupid gay ears

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Ear stretching is dumb and stupid and you look like a loving idiot.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im not into the stretched earlobe thing.

But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it.

Have fun with your hopscotch dumbo rear end ears.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

tried to GIS that one super sexy pic with the dick through the stretched ear, but was unsuccessful. i will not be doing that again. although i did find one of a dude with a nokia 3310 stuffed inside his foreskin, pretty retro.

also this:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

whenever I see someone with ear stretchers I furiously attack them until I'm sobbing with rage and just pounding bits of skull and brain into the floor with my shattered fists. I've been to jail over 100 times

same

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's nice when idiots use self identifying markers.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

social vegan posted:

p small stretcher??

hope this orangutang is ok.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

this thread is now about orangutans, what's with those faceflaps they get as they age?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Do it to your sack.

Edit: Your scrotum.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 22, 2015

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Woah I think I know this guy

thegoonofaudio
Mar 21, 2008
is ear stretching a hipster thing or am i thinking of a different subculture? the one guy i know (barely, friend of a friend) with them isn't really hipster at all he's kinda boorish and racist it's odd.

thegoonofaudio fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I don't like your tattoos or your piercings

• Locked thread