Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he really is my favorite part of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Lotta people here too poor and autistic to just own both for manchild entertainment

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Video games :arghfist:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
hi im severely retarded and give even the slightest gently caress about this

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I like how he uses Bioshock Infinite as an example of a good game.

It's terrible. LIke, really really bad. Especially in comparison to the other games in its own series.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

I like how he uses Bioshock Infinite as an example of a good game.

It's terrible. LIke, really really bad. Especially in comparison to the other games in its own series.

I gave examples of games I think are great. What games do you like that are so much better than System Shock 2 or Half-Life or Deus Ex?

Bioshock Infinite was great. Probably the only game I've really liked in the last few years other than Deus Ex Human Revolution and Shadow of Mordor.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I gave examples of games I think are great. What games do you like that are so much better than System Shock 2 or Half-Life or Deus Ex?

Bioshock Infinite was great. Probably the only game I've really liked in the last few years other than Deus Ex Human Revolution and Shadow of Mordor.

this thread would be nothing without you.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Have you tried...the game of life?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Have you tried...the game of life?

i don't think his supercomputer can run it

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this thread would be nothing without you.

You Call of Duty loving console n00bs just can't deal with a man of my impeccable tastes.\

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i don't think his supercomputer can run it

I have a GTX 980. It can run anything.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dick Fagballzson posted:

You Call of Duty loving console n00bs just can't deal with a man of my impeccable tastes.\

I have a GTX 980. It can run anything.

now if only you could make a joke

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

"hey, do you want to come back to my place and play xbox?"

-said by no normal human being over the age of 25

"Hey do you want to come over and play on my computer?"

-Said by nobody ever

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
But I can customize it!! So instead of spending money on poo poo I can just buy a new CPU and jerk myself offf for five minutes with the little tube of silver paste

Same argument as android phone users about replacement batteries that they never replace.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I place PC games that are developed with the lowest common system in mind, which happens to be highly tuned consoles

What do you mean I can't control Antialiasing?!!

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
I bought an xbox 360 like 5 years ago and just bought 4 games for $20 this weekend so I could sit on a couch with my bro and drink beer and play games.

For PC gaming I play on my Macbook.

Also new blockbuster titles cost just as much on steam as they do for consoles.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i think this may be the worst thread ive ever read the first, last and middle page of.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

its a false question because consoles are just retarded little computers that are less intimidating to liberal arts/business major types

BluGayRayver
Jun 19, 2002

Let's go!
I can play Mario Kart with my 2 year old. When she tries to play the PC she fucks everything up and I have to put her in the downstairs room, aka the cellar, to cool off. That happened a few days ago. I am not really missing her.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

gggiiimmmppp posted:

its a false question because consoles are just retarded little computers that are less intimidating to liberal arts/business major types

i dont think anybody who sticks frozen meth into their anus has any business talking down to anybody.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
its a funny question because it involves 2 factions of stupid nerds criticizing each other's nerdiness and stupidity.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i own both OP what now your poor gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

opus111 posted:

i dont think anybody who sticks frozen meth into their anus has any business talking down to anybody.

it's a moot point though because anyone who sticks frozen meth into their anus will just steal whatever pcs and consoles the situation requires

• Locked thread