Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

PC master race! *wipes forehead grease on Crysis armband*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Dick Fagballzson posted:

And then can usually get a job in IT because you learn so much about computers. I'm not really seeing why this is a bad thing. I don't think I've ever met an IT person who didn't start out as a PC gamer.

I don't think I've ever met an IT guy who wasn't an insufferable dork

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Universe Master posted:

In the year 2015, Hardline can only run at 720p on the xbone.

PC gaming master race.

"This poo poo game runs marginally better on my expensive gaming system that takes up enormous amounts of space, has a dedicated screen smaller than most TVs, and can only be enjoyed from one sitting position, by myself, with expensive peripherals that are difficult to clean and are thus encrusted by my own putrescence"

-PC gamers

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

what's it like to not be a normal adult who can distinguish the difference between times to play singleplayer games, times to play multiplayers and times to not play games?

This is the same forum that thinks someone who spends 100% of their free time smoking weed and playing video games has it made.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Bayonetta 2 came out on Wii U so really this thread is pointless.

Twitch posted:

I'm lollin at all the losers who don't own a Wii U. Have fun playing Bayonetta 2 on PC.

aww yeah :cool:

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Sintax posted:

Sup GBS, Im here to drop some hard gaming truths on y'all-

Consoles used to have a technological edge, but lost that to the free availability of hardware. This means that if you were to just spend a little time reading about PC hardware by googling and researching, you could piece yourself a far superior machine at the same price as a propriety unmoddable console system.

To get an idea of how how last-gen current 'next-gen' systems, look at how they don't bother shipping with SSD's, even though that would increase performance across the board, especially for loadtimes which SOME consoles seem to have a real problem with.

PS::: Contrary to popular belief, you can easily use a controller with a PC. shocking truths itt

I'll take a thousand preteens shouting human being through voice chat over this guy and the likes of totalbiscuit

• Locked thread