Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Maybe they don't like playing their video games in a dark room, alone, sitting in a chair with a hole cut in the seat and a sock tapped underneath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Casuals playing casual FPSs. They wouldn't last two seconds in COunter-Strike or anything real.

You probably also think people who play Candy Crush are real gamers.

If you play video games you are a gamer. If you unironically use the word "gamer" you are a loser nerd .

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dick Fagballzson posted:

You can hook a PC up to your TV idiot.

Or you could make some friends in real life.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's like saying both Forumla One drivers and women who drive minivans are the same thing. They aren't. And I doubt the women driving minivans would even refer to themselves as drivers.

"No Mom, you see just because you're driving me to gamestop right now does that make you a professional NASCAR racer? "

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you for real? I can't tell

Making other people think you're a complete idiot doesn't seem like a very good gimmick.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Cole posted:

if video game developers or media make you feel like a second class citizen then you are a first class idiot

Definitely white too.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Mad Archivist posted:

yes, constantly being dicked over on release dates for every game by a year or more is a figment of my imagination

I like the idea that in a dark room the head of Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft collude in a diabolical effort to dick you over. That's something you seem to actually believe is happening though, which is loving hilarious on a whole other level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I gave examples of games I think are great. What games do you like that are so much better than System Shock 2 or Half-Life or Deus Ex?

Bioshock Infinite was great. Probably the only game I've really liked in the last few years other than Deus Ex Human Revolution and Shadow of Mordor.

Have you tried...the game of life?

• Locked thread