Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

toe knee hand posted:

i've been impressed with yannick weber this year

i wonder if he's trying extra hard so he doesn't have to go back to switzerland and leave kayla price.

Our defensive depth have stepped it up a lot this season (thank god since otherwise we'd be totally hosed instead of just horribly inconsistent). Even Sbisa is playing slightly above his normal dogshit performance level, aka he's playing like a decent #6/7 guy.

edit: lol

Franks Happy Place fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
WEEEEELP Bad D

Bad goalie

bad goal

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
:argh: sbieksa

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

sbisa bieksa.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
Luca Sbisa and the Horrible Defensive Positioning

all those people whining about edler last year, this is what an actual bad defenceman looks like

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

Our defensive depth have stepped it up a lot this season (thank god since otherwise we'd be totally hosed instead of just horribly inconsistent). Even Sbisa is playing slightly above his normal dogshit performance level, aka he's playing like a decent #6/7 guy.

edit: lol

you see what loving happens when you say something nice about that sbisa poo poo?

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

As bad as Sbisa already is, it seems like he somehow becomes ~*worse*~ when playing with Bieksa.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

SoggyBobcat posted:

As bad as Sbisa already is, it seems like he somehow becomes ~*worse*~ when playing with Bieksa.

its because neither of them have a part in their brain that says "No."

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

SoggyBobcat posted:

He actively makes whoever he plays with worse, like some kind of curse

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Yeah that was soft garbage from both Sbisa and Bieksa. God drat.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
holy poo poo Miller what a loving shot

3 assists for Yandle tonight

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Yaaayyy Miller :siren:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Holy poo poo I'm tired of Sbisa's act. Bring back Aaron Rome ffs

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

jesus christ Maroon dives every time he's touched

e: not talking about the stick he just caught, but the "trip" where both feet flew out from under him right after that, and his dive on the first legit penalty

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Verviticus posted:

Luca Sbisa and the Horrible Defensive Positioning

i was thinking it might be the start of a series

Luca Sbisa and the Terrible Turnover

Luca Sbisa and the Stupid Penalty

etc

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

toe knee hand posted:

i was thinking it might be the start of a series

Luca Sbisa and the Terrible Turnover

Luca Sbisa and the Stupid Penalty

etc

Luca Sbisa and the sticking his butt in his own goalie's face

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
I, for one, am very exited for Luca Sbisa's resigning for a modest raise.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers 4th line keeps getting stuck in their own zone, I'm blaming it on Glass

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Levitate posted:

probably sbisas fault

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

goddammit Kevin Hayes is good

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Levitate posted:

I think his last shift he ignored the puck twice to hit a man in his own zone.

gently caress gaining control of the puck, I gotta gently bump a guy into the boards.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Levitate posted:

goddammit Kevin Hayes is good

im happy to see the blackhawks get hosed but that college FA rule is unmitigated garbage

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Kreider fast.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

gently caress me that speed by Kreider :stare:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Speed kills, Kreider.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Zodijackylite posted:

Speed kills, Kreider.

only goalies, though

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

gently caress you Sbisa

why Willie

why

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Haha, taking a tripping penalty to stop Dorsett.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Derek Stepan :toot:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Wow, an effortless shot. :siren:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Let me see you 1 2 Step

:siren:

Dak02
Nov 23, 2003

SPARE SOME CHANGE??
goddamn krieder fast

welp...

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

decent 2nd unit PP

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

more PINGS

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

What's that, like the seventh hit post this game already?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers fourth line is getting destroyed every time they're on the ice

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Nice icing, Glass.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I dunno if they usually play like this but the Ducks defense and goaltending really don't look cup caliber to me...their offense is scary as gently caress but they are giving the Rangers a lot of room when they have the puck and have been turning it over a lot, goalies haven't come up with big saves. Maybe it's just a bad game, but after watching the Rangers slog through a stretch of games where it seemed like every team played incredibly tight man to man defense or stacked the slot so much that it was impossible to get a shot through, there seems to be a ton of daylight in this game

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Levitate posted:

I dunno if they usually play like this but the Ducks defense and goaltending really don't look cup caliber to me...their offense is scary as gently caress but they are giving the Rangers a lot of room when they have the puck and have been turning it over a lot, goalies haven't come up with big saves. Maybe it's just a bad game, but after watching the Rangers slog through a stretch of games where it seemed like every team played incredibly tight man to man defense or stacked the slot so much that it was impossible to get a shot through, there seems to be a ton of daylight in this game

West is just weak. That's why the Ducks can find their way at the top of the poo poo pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Unless Kane comes back and Chicago makes it, it looks like it's coming out of the East this year. Maybe St. Louis but every year it looks like they're missing one piece.

• Locked thread