Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i drank a lot at the bowling alley last night including pregame beer, two diff kinds of liquor, vaporized marijuana, then commenced to bowl whereupon i consumed somewhere between 4 and 6 more beers afterword. felt p good but then i woke up this morning with a headache and acute intestinal distress. i just don't understand what happened; last night it felt good but then it didn't anymore.

can anyone explain this phenomenon? perhaps my mistake was stopping at a certain point since i felt fine before that? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Acute faggotitis

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
Nice run on sentence rear end in a top hat.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Richardanator posted:

Nice run on sentence rear end in a top hat.

Also, quit being a sissy.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
ok this is highly unusual, i would recommend contacting a doctor ASAP or even better, posting on The Goon Doctor subforum.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

youre gonna die op

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
never stop drinking

don t

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I got punched in the face once at the end of midnight bowling.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I got punched in the face once at the end of midnight bowling.

did you consider yourself to have been owned?

also their is not a run on sentence in da op

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
i thought 'midnight bowling' was a gay euphemism for sloppy bj's behind the bowling alley

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Hey, pssst.. yeah, you- OP. Come here. I wanna ask you a thing.

Ready?

WHAT THE gently caress WAS YOUR SCORE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doctor J Off posted:

did you consider yourself to have been owned?

also their is not a run on sentence in da op

not really, the guy hit like a bitch. my co-worker didn't even believe I got punched the next morning.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

plain blue jacket posted:

i thought 'midnight bowling' was a gay euphemism for sloppy bj's behind the bowling alley

its "lazer bowling" which means the lights are off and they have colored lights rotating along the walls around the lanes, also loud pop music on the PA system. also crappy trivia questions. also in the lovely bowling alley bar there was a woman so shitfaced she couldn't even speak and her friends were hounding her like "how did you get this drunk!?" which is a good question because its a goddamn bowling alley

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor J Off posted:

i drank a lot at the bowling alley last night including pregame beer, two diff kinds of liquor, vaporized marijuana, then commenced to bowl whereupon i consumed somewhere between 4 and 6 more beers afterword. felt p good but then i woke up this morning with a headache and acute intestinal distress. i just don't understand what happened; last night it felt good but then it didn't anymore.

can anyone explain this phenomenon? perhaps my mistake was stopping at a certain point since i felt fine before that? tia

are you in the 80s

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doctor J Off posted:

its "lazer bowling" which means the lights are off and they have colored lights rotating along the walls around the lanes, also loud pop music on the PA system. also crappy trivia questions. also in the lovely bowling alley bar there was a woman so shitfaced she couldn't even speak and her friends were hounding her like "how did you get this drunk!?" which is a good question because its a goddamn bowling alley

my friend won a bowling ball on one of those "we call your number, if you get a strike on your next roll you win" raffles. I only ever won the manicure set.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
my score was in the 60s for both games because i am bad at bowling but it wasn't any worse than most of my group so

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

not really, the guy hit like a bitch. my co-worker didn't even believe I got punched the next morning.

lol nice

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my friend won a bowling ball on one of those "we call your number, if you get a strike on your next roll you win" raffles. I only ever won the manicure set.

if the bowling alley tried to give me a bowling ball i think i would decline it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doctor J Off posted:

if the bowling alley tried to give me a bowling ball i think i would decline it

it was pretty cool. they even drilled the finger holes for him

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
"uh, so like, odd question, but could you drill another hole in this like on the other side, a little wider, a little more, yeah that's good. also can you make it go like 6 inches deep? don't ask why. thanks"

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Bowling is a low sport for poor people, unbefitting a man of my upbringing.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
same, the only sport i have any interest in is magic the gathering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doctor J Off posted:

"uh, so like, odd question, but could you drill another hole in this like on the other side, a little wider, a little more, yeah that's good. also can you make it go like 6 inches deep? don't ask why. thanks"

you have long fingers

• Locked thread