Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Really the question is how much money do you think you could make sucking dicks

Would you base your imaginary wage on dicks per hour (cheap blow jays but quick) or quality (long hard and expensive, two things that describe your semen encrusted beard)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Really the question is how much money do you think you could make sucking dicks

Would you base your imaginary wage on dicks per hour (cheap blow jays but quick) or quality (long hard and expensive, two things that describe your semen encrusted beard)

I have TMJ, so I doubt I could suck dick for very long without getting a sore jaw. I'd price according to that.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Feminition posted:

overwhelmingly most women in the hooking business are underaged or getting trafficked or getting abused by a pimp lol

but yeah $50 sounds high for a beej

All the working girls that I know are either camgirling with a side of prostitution or stripping with the same, a couple of them post backpage ads. None of them are underage and they don't have pimps because the Internet makes a pimp unnecessary. Maybe there's a different class of hooker where all of that's an issue, but I've never met one.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Zeroisanumber posted:

All the working girls that I know are either camgirling with a side of prostitution or stripping with the same, a couple of them post backpage ads. None of them are underage and they don't have pimps because the Internet makes a pimp unnecessary. Maybe there's a different class of hooker where all of that's an issue, but I've never met one.

How many hookers do you know and why do you know so many hookers?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Hobohemian posted:

youre kind of a weirdo if you dont know a lot of hookers

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in germany you can pay 70 euro and go into the gently caress house and just gently caress different girls all day long. there's like a break room with beer and food and sports games on the TV too and the drink/food is included in the 70 euro.

the downside is there's other people in there so you gotta wait for some german to finish before it's your turn. everyone is wearing condoms but still, a weird scene.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

More than you'd think. I work EMS for the county, so you get to know people.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

BigBoss posted:

I have TMJ, so I doubt I could suck dick for very long without getting a sore jaw. I'd price according to that.

I think I could do 3 MAYBE 4 dicks an hour. I don't have a lotta faith in my amateur blowjob abilities

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

I know multiple hookers because I spent my 20s on drugs.

I've had hooker friends, roommates and associates. I never hosed/hooked up with any of them.

Not out of any sense of "better than."

I was just more interested in dope.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Are there really glory holes? They just sound like a terrible, terrible idea.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Of course this thread turns into loving goons earnestly laying down their keen insider knowledge of rent-a-twats, and of course they're all different and equally :smug:

Jesus christ, is an invigorating round of fresh spring suicides too much to hope for?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

lmao why do you know so many

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

in germany you can pay 70 euro and go into the gently caress house and just gently caress different girls all day long. there's like a break room with beer and food and sports games on the TV too and the drink/food is included in the 70 euro.

the downside is there's other people in there so you gotta wait for some german to finish before it's your turn. everyone is wearing condoms but still, a weird scene.
pay the extra for fastpass

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Tujague posted:

Of course this thread turns into loving goons earnestly laying down their keen insider knowledge of rent-a-twats, and of course they're all different and equally :smug:

Jesus christ, is an invigorating round of fresh spring suicides too much to hope for?

You first, ponyboy.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Inevitable posted:

Are there really glory holes? They just sound like a terrible, terrible idea.

All the ones I saw in the south looked like traps.

And not the fun kind.

I think those are a relic of a bygone era.

I'd love to be wrong, though.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

All the ones I saw in the south looked like traps.

And not the fun kind.

I think those are a relic of a bygone era.

I'd love to be wrong, though.

"Here's a hole. I think I'll stick my dick in it. No way this could go wrong."

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Inevitable posted:

"Here's a hole. I think I'll stick my dick in it. No way this could go wrong."
this story has me on the edge of my seat and putting my dick in a hole

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
All women are whores. All sex with them costs money. The professional whores are just more honest and up front about what it will cost.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think it's funny that apparently some people are incapable of meeting someone and hooking up with them without spending a single dollar

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how much are you supposed to tip on a 50 buck blow job

I think the tip is included in that price.

The tip is your penis.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

It's a prostitution buffet. Goddamn Germans.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Giraffe posted:

It's a prostitution buffet. Goddamn Germans.

they just do things better

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

I think you're thinking of a games arcade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I don't know about North American prices, but the GI's in Korea said that the going rate was ~$60 USD for full service (BJ + Sex) and Mike the epic whore-monger I worked with in China said that ~$50 gets you the same plus a 15 minute conventional massage.

• Locked thread