Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plafop posted:

As a manlet who never gets laid
Its nice to hear this perspective plafop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

I've had Plafop on ignore for months but I'm guessing he's talking poo poo. He thinks I'm special and wants to rile me up. It's cute in a retarded puppy kind-of way.
Dude if that guys posts get to you I'm inclined to say he's right...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fansy posted:

$0 is what most dudes pay
And tbh he could probably charge the guy whos dick hes sucking instead of the other way around.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Seriously if I gave a poo poo about what a single one of y'all thinks of me I'd have left back in 2005 when this shithole had actual teeth.
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Oh boy casual sex with a person who knows nothing about what I like in bed, I really look forward to watching their self esteem crumble when I don't finish. Gimme a long term relationship morning roll in the hay anyday please.
uhhh...?? I dont understand all of these words but I'm going to call you a beta manlet bitch anyway because I like the way those words sound in my head.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plafop posted:

You sound a little upset, was it something I said?
Well yeah.... Its ok though... Im just going to call my buddy mind the walrus while I pour more hot wax directly into my rear end in a top hat...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im gonna charge him at least 50 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plafop posted:

That's not what I'm saying. Women find a man that makes less, or at a job less prestigious than their own, really unattractive. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just their biology.
:silent:

• Locked thread