Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Guess your mom started to raise prices. Inflation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mind the walrus posted:

I've had Plafop on ignore for months but I'm guessing he's talking poo poo. He thinks I'm special and wants to rile me up. It's cute in a retarded puppy kind-of way.

Lol, you use ignore. Just close ya eyes, bitch.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I want to see the post that owned him so hard he had to ditch the entire account and start anew.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You guys are a bunch of honest to god scrubs if $50 is a big night out for you. Dinner and a movie for $50? You eating at loving McDonalds?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Zeroisanumber posted:

All the working girls that I know are either camgirling with a side of prostitution or stripping with the same, a couple of them post backpage ads. None of them are underage and they don't have pimps because the Internet makes a pimp unnecessary. Maybe there's a different class of hooker where all of that's an issue, but I've never met one.

How many hookers do you know and why do you know so many hookers?

• Locked thread