Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Foid One posted:

I'm raging OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
a mazda 3

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
98 ford taurus

or 02 ford explorer

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Lufiron posted:

98 ford taurus

I drove a hand-me-down 93 ford taurus for years and the only good thing about driving it was that cops never looked twice at me because they expected me to be some old lady.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

uber

lol if you dont just pay someone to drive you around, you loving peasants

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

ford fiesta is pretty much the best car in the world for anyone who isnt really fat and tall

So you have no money or shoulders?

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
Used to drive a Nissan Juke, but it wasn't reliable at all so I traded it in and got a good deal on a used Prius. I wind up driving like 90 miles a day going to and from work, carpooling with my wife. So it's nice to get 50 MPG.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
A PT cruiser

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Real talk my '03 focus JUST hit 100,000 on Thursday.
It's a dumb as hell car, but I haven't had to do anything other than change the tires and oil on it in its entire life. Overall, it's been pretty nice.

No transmission fluid? Coolant? Brake fluid? Brakes? Air filter?

:cmon:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Math Debater posted:

twenty oh three grandam

Get your timing chain looked at, it's about to explode and wreck your engine.

On that note, I drive a 2014 Chevy Spark.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I drive a beatup 90s cavalier. It's got dice on the mirror and 300k on the clock. Best $400 I ever spent imo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I assume most say that they drive pickup trucks, but in reality we are all driving Prius'es.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Helpimscared posted:

I assume most say that they drive pickup trucks, but in reality we are all driving Prius'es.

no, my dick is small as gently caress, but you can sure as hell bet my ford is real

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YD_1ObUrhE

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
seems like ford fiesta is the way to go op

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Vespa

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Ask me about my torrid love affair with Geico :ese:
I am a nerdy white dude, and I daily drive this, it gets hilarious reactions. (This is not a joke):

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Budget Monty posted:

I am a nerdy white dude, and I daily drive this, it gets hilarious reactions. (This is not a joke):

it's in your avatar so i believe you

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

uber+zipcar

we're in the 21st century you mongoloids

if your location doesn't have either then lol move out of your flyover state

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Budget Monty posted:

nice, how many 15s in the trunk?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Whatever gets me from A to B.

I'll drive whatever can do that, don't care about car type or looks.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Whatever gets me from A to B.

I'll drive whatever can do that, don't care about car type or looks.

:goonsay:

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

I drive a Mercedes 300SEL and it screams like Nazi when I floor it.

I would marry my car if I could.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Perfection

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I drive an 09 Impala, I wisht it was a six fo :negative:

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
Ram Hemi. loving MOVE!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
mazda miata

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
'02 vw golf
Germans make the best cars.

And ovens.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Honda Accord. Good gas mileage, easy and cheap to repair, low maintenence. Also blends in so the cops are unlikely to single you out for speeding tickets. It's a good/cheap car all around.

I don't really see cars as a good way to spend money. They're just an expensive way to get from point A to point B.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Mar 23, 2015

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm driving the worst of the pickup trucks: Honda Ridgeline :negative:

Gooniest? Kia Soul

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
2000 corolla.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Honda Accord. Good gas mileage, easy and cheap to repair, low maintenence. Also blends in so the cops are unlikely to single you out for speeding tickets. It's a good/cheap car all around.

what year? i have a 2001, its solid but not great. seats are kinda uncomfortable for long drives, it's not that well insulated to sound, and mileage is about 25-35 mpg.

also i noticed when i started driving some rental cars is that brakes on new cars are touchy as gently caress, like just the slightest tap causes them to almost come to a complete stop but my accord actually requires a fair amount of pressure to stop.

but yeah it is pretty cheap to repair, thank god too because ive had to replace the bumpber like 3x already. and it does blend in fairly well. although I was getting a P1667 error which is supposedly the O2 sensor and i replaced it, and im still getting another similar error which may be the ECM and that's gunna be a costly bitch to replace if its the problem :(

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i've driven a few of my buddies' accords and the brakes sucked but tbf everybody i know with an accord is a piece of garbage basically and based on other observations, didnt maintain the car

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
2002. Bought new for cash. Haven't had problems with it. Just keep changing the oil, tires, and brakes, and it runs and runs. The seats are kind of uncomfortable though like you said.

Oh wait, I did have a window regulator fail a few years ago, but I fixed it myself for $25 and about 30 minutes of work.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
you're lucky you havent had to replace the tranny yet, mine went out about 5 years ago despite relatively low mileage and use. that sucked and was kinda expensive :shrug: even though i'm a kinda lovely driver, that one actually wasnt my fault. when i hydroplaned and hit a stop sign on a rural road a year ago and bent the axle and hosed up a tire rim, yeah that was my bad lol

Fetus Tree posted:

i've driven a few of my buddies' accords and the brakes sucked but tbf everybody i know with an accord is a piece of garbage basically and based on other observations, didnt maintain the car

yeah i cant remember if they've always sucked or i just need to get them changed. i admit i don't maintain mine very much besides occasional oil/filter replacing since i honestly dont drive very much (<30 miles a week) that reminds me, i really need to change my timing belts soon and i guess theres a recall on the airbag that i need to go in and get changed.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 23, 2015

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Broken ones. Nearly as broken as themselves. :hydrogen:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is the gooncar boys.

lock up your daughters the goons are on the town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Goons dont have licenses

• Locked thread