Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Here we can discuss penis relevant things such as:

- size preference

- circ or uncirc

- how many you would take in a day ideally

- scientific penis advancements

- penis cancer prevention and treatments

- penis maggots and other infections

- your mom's penis

If you think of something penile that is not on the list, feel free to post it. All serious dicks welcome in serious penis thread! <3

Healthy Penis Tips

Use It Or Lose It
Men who are constantly sexually active are less likely to experience ED as they age.

Fat Men Are Almost Women
For every 30 lbs you gain, you lose 1 inch of dick. Abdominal fat also converts testosterone into estrogen.

Banana Split
cutting your penis lengthwise down the middle with a butter knife will give you effectively 2 penises, may be useful if you have a big penis

youre wife fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:firstpost:

This is a penis-size-mod-challenge-for-proof honeypot, isn't it?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Finally, thank you OP. Looking forward to the content and to contributing when I have some time to give this thread the attention it deserves.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
circumcision is a jewish ploy to make people spend less time loving and more time working

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Plafop posted:

Finally, thank you OP. Looking forward to the content and to contributing when I have some time to give this thread the attention it deserves.

You're welcome :)

quote="Professor Shark" post="443075297"]
:firstpost:

This is a penis-size-mod-challenge-for-proof honeypot, isn't it?
[/quote]

But I am a female lady

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Stoic Commie posted:

circumcision is a jewish ploy to make people spend less time loving and more time working

Actually I think it's just so rabbi's can suck on infant penis without anyone getting suspicious.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
please post in my thread

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

unassertive boy 99 posted:

please post in my thread

You're not welcome here

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I know my opinion may be controversial but here it is:
Nominally a penis should be big, but not too big.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I heard somewhere between 6-8 cm. is the norm???

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I have a penis.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

I heard somewhere between 6-8 cm. is the norm???

I heard it was 4cm. This is very unsettling...

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Very hard to actually be "too big" in my opinion. If a woman ever tells you your little dicklet is "perfect" or "just right", she's lying. Vaginas can stretch to accommodate babies, a penis is no problem and the bigger the better.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
penis

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bookmarked, preemptive 5, strapped in for success.

The penis is so damned good at what it does, even ladies want one sometimes!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Mmhm mhmm. *nods slowly* I think we are agreed on this one.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Ideally the penis needs to be long enough to reach the fornix of a woman, the most sensitive spot that produces the biggest orgasm in women, and it's at the very end of the vaginal canal. No dicklets to be found there, usually need at least 7.5 or 8 inches to reach it and really blow her mind.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lol if you cant bottom out a 30cm pussy

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
what is the difference between a "bad dick" and a "weird dick"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

what is the difference between a "bad dick" and a "weird dick"

the curve

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Plafop posted:

Ideally the penis needs to be long enough to reach the fornix of a woman, the most sensitive spot that produces the biggest orgasm in women, and it's at the very end of the vaginal canal. No dicklets to be found there, usually need at least 7.5 or 8 inches to reach it and really blow her mind.

The average vaginal canal is 3 to 4 inches. I believe an 8 incher would experience some difficulty not hitting the cervix and attaining a satisfactory degree of penetration.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dicks! ahhaa!

frivolous penis discussion can also be fun

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

youre wife posted:

The average vaginal canal is 3 to 4 inches. I believe an 8 incher would experience some difficulty not hitting the cervix and attaining a satisfactory degree of penetration.

That's incorrect. The vagina expands when aroused to right around that 8 inch mark. When you bottom out and hit past the cervix to the fornix, it creates intense pleasure and orgasm for the women. Big Dicks Only.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dometimes girls havd penises

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

youre wife posted:

there's about 8 miles of unused paginga on manhatten

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my dick looks like a square root symbol

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

dicks! ahhaa!

frivolous penis discussion can also be fun

Allow me to direct you to my frivolous peen thread :)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707816

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

dometimes girls havd penises

They're my favorite.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i will review and may contribute

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Plafop posted:

That's incorrect. The vagina expands when aroused to right around that 8 inch mark. When you bottom out and hit past the cervix to the fornix, it creates intense pleasure and orgasm for the women. Big Dicks Only.

My sources at google misled me! You're right! 7.5 or you fail all of femininity.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

youre wife posted:

My sources at google misled me! You're right! 7.5 or you fail all of femininity.

We're talking about the ideal here, not the minimum required for a woman to feel the tiniest bit of pleasure. But to give a woman those leg shaking orgasms that have her craving your cock, you need to be packing.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i guess its a good thing womrn are never aroused when im having sex with them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

We're talking about the ideal here, not the minimum required for a woman to feel the tiniest bit of pleasure. But to give a woman those leg shaking orgasms that have her craving your cock, you need to be packing.

are you a gimmick or are you actually a retard?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I like to visit https://www.cumonprintedpics.com for all my penis related needs.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you a gimmick or are you actually a retard?

Mad little dicklet spotted. Must be frustrating knowing I've been places in women you'll never be able to go to or reach with that pathetic teenie weenie.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

1in x 3 in. diameter endlessly blood oozing stump reporting in :cool:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BigBoss posted:

I like to visit https://www.cumonprintedpics.com for all my penis related needs.

I have no idea why I clicked that, but there are some very teenage girls on that link, just as a warning to anyone who makes the same mistake :stare:

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
All penises are beautiful and special in their own ways <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

Mad little dicklet spotted. Must be frustrating knowing I've been places in women you'll never be able to go to or reach with that pathetic teenie weenie.

i was born, so I was obliviously there

• Locked thread