Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

it was in the latest issue of Spin

ha

people still read spin? In print?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

youre wife posted:

You're big enough to cause physical pain, but never worry about that? That seems a little insensitive.

well you just don't have them put their legs over your shoulders so the natural space between pubes and curtains is about 1-2 inches.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I feel kind of sad that the average size is like 5.1-5.5. That means everywhere a guy with a 7.5 inch dong there's someone with a 3 inch dick.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice to know there are so many other people with serious penises here

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

My penis is statistically above average.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a cop posted:

My penis is statistically above average.

pics or it didn't happen

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I added some penis tips to op. Let me know if you have any that you want included.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Can u add this tip: cutting your penis lengthwise down the middle with a butter knife will give you effectively 2 penises, may be useful if you have a big penis

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

a hole-y ghost posted:

Can u add this tip: cutting your penis lengthwise down the middle with a butter knife will give you effectively 2 penises, may be useful if you have a big penis

Yes. Thank you :)

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

a hole-y ghost posted:

looks like a microwaved hot dog mustache when it heals it's pretty classy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

looks like a microwaved hot dog mustache when it heals it's pretty classy
This is a good thing to know, its one of the things thats in your head when you say "Ladies, I'm experienced."

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Applewhite posted:

I heard it was 4cm. This is very unsettling...

I have a 32cm penis and this is upsetting.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mangled tiny dick botched circumcision baby dickmeat tiny bone worm one bad testicle saggy scrotum ingrown pubes little dick dribbly discharge dead dick

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
My penis so big i intentionally got in dick fights on synirc which, when the proof was posted, lead to.accusations of tiny hands on more than one occasion.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Plafop posted:

Mad little dicklet spotted. Must be frustrating knowing I've been places in women you'll never be able to go to or reach with that pathetic teenie weenie.

There used to be a goon named TeenyWeeny but he got permabanned.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

how me a frog posted:

My penis so big i intentionally got in dick fights on synirc which, when the proof was posted, lead to.accusations of tiny hands on more than one occasion.

It's the small victories that matter mate

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Megapenis serious thread rises again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

how me a frog posted:

All dick measuring contests should use standard measuring tape to avoid such allegations.

• Locked thread