Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
go ahead tell me all your freaky secrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
you first

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Talk to one.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Licked a butt

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Was railing her, and I accidentally shoved it in her rear end. She started crying. I had to wait a couple minutes for her to stop so I could continue fuckin her.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
drooled on my anime pillow

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

Licked a butt

that ain't so nasty.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

was really mean to my older sister when i was in middle school.. like id tell on her when she snuck out of the house and i told my parents when she had a halloween party.. they were out of town.... they were SUPER pissed and she got in trouble

really hosed up, were friends now tho

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

fakeaccount posted:

Was railing her, and I accidentally shoved it in her rear end. She started crying. I had to wait a couple minutes for her to stop so I could continue fuckin her.

this but i didn't stop

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

was really mean to my older sister when i was in middle school.. like id tell on her when she snuck out of the house and i told my parents when she had a halloween party.. they were out of town.... they were SUPER pissed and she got in trouble

really hosed up, were friends now tho

I like it when siblings grow up and be friends.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
touched one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shinjobi posted:

touched one

gross! NMS that poo poo!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*clears throat*

Ask your mother.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i had sex with one :blush:

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

*clears throat*

Ask your mother.

i like your av

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Concerned Citizen posted:

i had sex with one :blush:

sure you did

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doing 2 girls is indeed nasty

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Broke up with a girl so I could make out with her friend that night.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Also busted a nut on a chick's face, she started kissing me and I just went with it. Tasted my own cum.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gave her herpes after a one night stand

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
well the nastiest thing i ever did was live inside a lady for like 9 months then crawled out her pussy

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I once touched a girls back. That's pretty much as nasty as I get

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
ripped my dick and bled everywhere but didn't realize until we were done and mattress was soaked through

pretty hot

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i once waved to one that i knew but she didnt wave back :(

i never talked to her again, it was 2 embarassing

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Raw dogged her fun hole

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
rear end to mouth

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
in 8th grade i fingered a girl with a cast on my hand that i broke skateboarding.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

in 8th grade i fingered a girl with a cast on my hand that i broke skateboarding.

why did you use the cast to finger her?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I literally put my penis inside her body.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why did you use the cast to finger her?

she was laying on my left arm

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
no really i was inside a woman for nine months

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Bout 8 years ago I finger banged a stripper on new years day and I smelled like dead fish for a week or so. Me and my buddy were so hungover from the previous night and immediately started drinking, I was so dehydrated / enbriated and I spent around 400 dollars at the Titty bar. Pretty sure she came, I barely got half of a chub.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

Bout 8 years ago I finger banged a stripper on new years day and I smelled like dead fish for a week or so. Me and my buddy were so hungover from the previous night and immediately started drinking, I was so dehydrated / enbriated and I spent around 400 dollars at the Titty bar. Pretty sure she came, I barely got half of a chub.

now we're talking!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A girl made me nut in her mouth. The she nut in mine

Then we docked and made out cunswapping

Im gay

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I was out drinking with a couple I knew and their friend. I wasn't attracted to her much at all and she was a pain, but we continued to drink and we went back to their place. Eventually I decided I had been wrong and now found her hot as hell. My friend and his partner brought us blankets and pillows and we bedded down on the sofa in the dark. There were piles of books/journals/papers everywhere. I kicked them all off the sofa while pulling her drawers off - apart from one book or something that wouldn't move. So I kicked as hard as possible and it flew across the room. She said "You'll get that for me later?" and I was all sure, whatever you want. Then she said "It's my leg". Then I remembered she was the friend they had with a prosthetic leg.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

oncearoundaltair posted:

I was out drinking with a couple I knew and their friend. I wasn't attracted to her much at all and she was a pain, but we continued to drink and we went back to their place. Eventually I decided I had been wrong and now found her hot as hell. My friend and his partner brought us blankets and pillows and we bedded down on the sofa in the dark. There were piles of books/journals/papers everywhere. I kicked them all off the sofa while pulling her drawers off - apart from one book or something that wouldn't move. So I kicked as hard as possible and it flew across the room. She said "You'll get that for me later?" and I was all sure, whatever you want. Then she said "It's my leg". Then I remembered she was the friend they had with a prosthetic leg.

so did you gently caress her

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

oncearoundaltair posted:

but did you gently caress her?

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Of course I did. Fucks sake.

E: and I licked and kissed the stump, but I probably wouldn't have done that if I was sober. I don't know, it was a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

did you gently caress her with the leg

• Locked thread