Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

oncearoundaltair posted:

Of course I did. Fucks sake.

E: and I licked and kissed the stump, but I probably wouldn't have done that if I was sober. I don't know, it was a long time ago.

did you eat her pussy tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oncearoundaltair posted:

I was out drinking with a couple I knew and their friend. I wasn't attracted to her much at all and she was a pain, but we continued to drink and we went back to their place. Eventually I decided I had been wrong and now found her hot as hell. My friend and his partner brought us blankets and pillows and we bedded down on the sofa in the dark. There were piles of books/journals/papers everywhere. I kicked them all off the sofa while pulling her drawers off - apart from one book or something that wouldn't move. So I kicked as hard as possible and it flew across the room. She said "You'll get that for me later?" and I was all sure, whatever you want. Then she said "It's my leg". Then I remembered she was the friend they had with a prosthetic leg.

this is not particularly nasty more awkward

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Pivotal Lever posted:

did you gently caress her with the leg

See, I shouldve anticipated that question and said "...btw I didn't gently caress her with her loving leg."
All I can remember is one of those little building site trucks ran over it when she was a child and that's why she lost it. And also a few months later I was drunk in a nightclub and she took me downstairs to the lane and blew me but I didn't know it was her. Also, her sister hated me.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
I used to give my gf head while she was on her period. Its not really that gross, just stay up near the clit and use your fingers to stimulate around the crime scene. That and dating best friends (same girl coincidentally) at the same time, thus ruining their lifelong friendship.

So there we go, both physical and psychological nastiness!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my wife is getting into me choking her during sex, i didn't suggest it or anything but she started tucking her head around my arm while im railing her from behind or putting my hands on her neck while she's riding me and now im pretty much putting her in a sleeper headlock while we gently caress, she also gets me to jam my fingers into her mouth, really deep, so im basically gripping her lower jaw and she's gasping and poo poo

pretty loving hot but im probably gonna end up explaining it to a jury

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

you irl posted:

my wife is getting into me choking her during sex, i didn't suggest it or anything but she started tucking her head around my arm while im railing her from behind or putting my hands on her neck while she's riding me and now im pretty much putting her in a sleeper headlock while we gently caress, she also gets me to jam my fingers into her mouth, really deep, so im basically gripping her lower jaw and she's gasping and poo poo

p much same

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

Licked a butt

this is the only thing i believe happen

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011
but i poop from there

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

this one girl had a hole where her vag should have been I did not get how it was supposed to work, what am i gonna do stick my dick in there?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Also paging three olives to this thread with the title change and all

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

you leave my wife alone!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
My drummer in my high school band had one of those living situations where mom was super permissive and hippy like so his girlfriend was constantly over there. Because his mom didn't care he pretty much just told sex stories non-stop in front of his mom and girlfriend. He told a story about how he wanted to piss inside his girlfriend during sex but couldn't do it when he was hard so he had to wait a while for to go soft and he was all "ahhhhh...." and she started kicking and trying to get away. His girlfriend was there complaining that he had done that and his mom was like "You're so bad! Don't do things like that!" and that was pretty much the most surreal thing I'd ever seen. In my house, even closing the door with a girl in the room was a no go.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ZombieParts posted:

My drummer in my high school band had one of those living situations where mom was super permissive and hippy like so his girlfriend was constantly over there. Because his mom didn't care he pretty much just told sex stories non-stop in front of his mom and girlfriend. He told a story about how he wanted to piss inside his girlfriend during sex but couldn't do it when he was hard so he had to wait a while for to go soft and he was all "ahhhhh...." and she started kicking and trying to get away. His girlfriend was there complaining that he had done that and his mom was like "You're so bad! Don't do things like that!" and that was pretty much the most surreal thing I'd ever seen. In my house, even closing the door with a girl in the room was a no go.

you only had one drummer in you high school band?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

ZombieParts posted:

oh mom you're so old fashioned everybody is pissing in vaginas these days!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i used to sleep over at my girlfriend's parents house, apparently they didn't care that some teenage boy was ramming their baby girl in the upstairs bedroom? each morning after, though, i would make the walk of shame through the kitchen and there her dad would be, eating eggs and reading the newspaper or whatever and i'd mumble something and slip out

i missed some good ops for funny lines like "how are your eggs, don't worry your daughters are still unimpregnated" or "how's the bacon, speaking of bacon i porked your daughter"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

you irl posted:

I have exactly the same fear indulging choking fetishes.

I once spat right on a gals b-hole to lube it up. Like just full on hocked on on her starfish.

When that didn't work I was drunk enough to consider analingus to prep the excavation site. But not that drunk.

Now I always keep silicon based lube in my overnight bag.

I also gone down a few times when they're mensturating. It's not that bad if you just stay northword and suck they clitty tbh.

E: I also had that awkwardness as a kid with a couple girls who lived with parents or in one case a gramma who didn't care that I stayed over and hosed em. (The girl, not they parents/gramma. I wasn't that freaky as a teen)

When you think about it tho, teens gonna gently caress no matter what so probably actually a good thing to have it consentually happening where it cant get too out of hand by letting the boyfriend stay over.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 23, 2015

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
oh yeah that reminds me, the other night while pounding away i told my wife to open her mouth and i straight up spat in her mouth

she was taken aback but the pounding continued to its logical conclusion

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

you irl posted:

i used to sleep over at my girlfriend's parents house, apparently they didn't care that some teenage boy was ramming their baby girl in the upstairs bedroom? each morning after, though, i would make the walk of shame through the kitchen and there her dad would be, eating eggs and reading the newspaper or whatever and i'd mumble something and slip out

i missed some good ops for funny lines like "how are your eggs, don't worry your daughters are still unimpregnated" or "how's the bacon, speaking of bacon i porked your daughter"

I'm finding myself turning out exactly like my parents and kids having sex in the house with my knowledge is going to be a no go. It's just too awkward.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

you irl posted:

oh yeah that reminds me, the other night while pounding away i told my wife to open her mouth and i straight up spat in her mouth

she was taken aback but the pounding continued to its logical conclusion

When you guys are all old and liver spotted and the thrice divorced local morning news anchor asks your secret staying married 75 years don't just say " a active sex life, " go into exactly this much detail.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I guess either A2M or pissing in her mouth. Huzzah.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I guess I did a2m at least once but that wasn't so much like "look everyone! A2m!!! " Just a marathon sesh where I wasn't really keepin track. I may not have been directly a2m does it still count if I nut in the butt, take a refractory break, get semi again and she start blowin'? I defer to goon sex judges on this one

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Otisburg posted:

I guess I did a2m at least once but that wasn't so much like "look everyone! A2m!!! " Just a marathon sesh where I wasn't really keepin track. I may not have been directly a2m does it still count if I nut in the butt, take a refractory break, get semi again and she start blowin'? I defer to goon sex judges on this one

Sex judge rating : normal

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Otisburg posted:

I'd say its not atm. Its gotta be direct. like monopoly. go to the mouth. go directly to the mouth, do not wipe on the sheets, do not give courtesy stroke.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well the nastiest thing i ever did was live inside a lady for like 9 months then crawled out her pussy

hosed up if true. Should've been a NMS spoiler on this. Mods?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
grabbed her hair and shoved her face into my rear end and said 'lick my rear end'

she did, it felt good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

"ill pull out before i cum in your mouth" lmbo who actually does that

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

kiss on the mouth

e: with tongues

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Mar 23, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

got her mum pregnant :(

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
kissed and hosed a girl immediately after she blew my friend

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I let a girl copy my homework in hs but little did she know im an idiot :yum:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I was nice but a kid I knew pooped in another kid's locker and I laughed twice when I heard about it (once from the pooper and once from the pooped).

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

in grade 8 i used to get hand jobs from under the desk from the girl who sat in front of me like all year in social sciences class it ruled but i found out years later that most of the people sitting behind me (the whole class basically i was in the second row) saw me and her tugging my dick but i don't care because i got many a hand job so well worth the big hit to my high school cred imo

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

krampster2 posted:

in grade 8 i used to get hand jobs from under the desk from the girl who sat in front of me like all year in social sciences class it ruled but i found out years later that most of the people sitting behind me (the whole class basically i was in the second row) saw me and her tugging my dick but i don't care because i got many a hand job so well worth the big hit to my high school cred imo

So the one thing I gotta know after reading this is where your wad went in this scenario. Did she just leave class with it all over her hand and run to the washroom? Aim it into the carpet and leave a crusty spot under your desk? Did she secret in paper towels to contain it?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Otisburg posted:

So the one thing I gotta know after reading this is where your wad went in this scenario. Did she just leave class with it all over her hand and run to the washroom? Aim it into the carpet and leave a crusty spot under your desk? Did she secret in paper towels to contain it?

i only came from it a few times because she was pretty terrible and it just landed on the chair so i subtly wiped it up with the sleeve of my pant. p sure the teacher saw me too but he was this hippie dude (because it's social sciences) and didn't really care i don;t think

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

let her fart and pee in my mouf

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

krampster2 posted:

i only came from it a few times because she was pretty terrible and it just landed on the chair so i subtly wiped it up with the sleeve of my pant. p sure the teacher saw me too but he was this hippie dude (because it's social sciences) and didn't really care i don;t think

so just to be clear you had your dick out during class, getting jerked by the girl in the front row, while the whole class and teacher watched, and afterwards you either crammed your hard dick back in your pants or walked past everyone with cum dripping down your jncos for the rest of the day

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I once snorted a line of a Ritalin off of a naked guys chest in highschool

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

you irl posted:

so just to be clear you had your dick out during class, getting jerked by the girl in the front row, while the whole class and teacher watched, and afterwards you either crammed your hard dick back in your pants or walked past everyone with cum dripping down your jncos for the rest of the day

lol that made me laugh a lot but yeah basically that's it. i was trying to be discrete, it's not like i flopped it out on the table or anything. just under the desk. when your 13 and horny as poo poo you'll do anything to get jerked off.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Ate a lil dook nugget while I was eatin rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Felt up her titties and put my hand down the back of a girls pants during her graduation party, infront of friends and fam

• Locked thread